1 Nuzyael 720

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Re: 1 Nuzyael 720

Post  Kugald Daas on Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:55 am

GM wrote:
As your group stand about pondering your next step, Thaldirs Daas, the leader of the clans huscarls approaches. His voice commands you to follow and so you fall in along side Thaldirs as he leads you back to the thrans gates. Once he has cleared the great hall, while still walking he says to all of you "While waiting for the audience with the Storzar you will be approached by one of Storzar's huscarls he will introduce himself as Ingolf Storzar, to him you will say and to him only, say "We come!".

Thaldirs stares at all of you for a moment, gauging your reactions. With a nod he adds "Now gather your belongings we do not have much time." as the warband depart through the gates of the thran Thaldirs adds in a louder voice "and don't forget to say your farewells before you leave tomorrow!" before he turns and walks back towards the thran.

Kugald looks at Thaldirs and nods. So, this is the real message. Cunate was wise not to reveal it to the assembled thrangaard.

Madrin wrote:
GM wrote:
As the warband are standing near the thran gates, Sweld Storzar, the son of the Jarl of Froyaheim, Erling Storzar approaches and he looks rather irate.

As he nears he says "Is it true? You carry a message to my father telling him we dare not aid him."

He looks at each of you in turn, the rage seems to be building as he talks.
Madrin looks at Sweld and then at his companions before answering.

Kugald decides to let Maldin speak. The Wyrdsman seems to be the fast talking type.

TTYL

- Kerry Mould
avatar
Kugald Daas

Posts : 632
Join date : 2009-06-04
Location : Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Character sheet
Birthdate:
Occupation:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 1 Nuzyael 720

Post  GM on Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:48 am

As Sweld disappears back inside the thran, you are left standing on the hillside. The sky is blue and there appears to be no sign of rain pending. The air is still cold and the wind from north east still pierces through you clothing.

Meanwhile around the thran work still goes on. To the west you can see farmers checking their fields, the fields to the south are obscured by the slope of the hill. Down by the docks a nivik approx 30'-40' in length is docking at the wharf. Thorin informs you all that from here that looks to be the 'waverider' tying up.

Hilsen Trens has the Valhakar's horses grazing in the meadow and women and children are tending their gardens.

It is hard to imagine with the knowledge you now have that this peaceful scene may soon become a thing of memory.....
avatar
GM
GM

Posts : 2528
Join date : 2008-08-02

View user profile http://menglana.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: 1 Nuzyael 720

Post  Guest on Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:24 am

"well, come on men. Lets gather our gear and go meet our captain....."

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 1 Nuzyael 720

Post  Guest on Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:06 pm

GM wrote:Down by the docks a nivik approx 30'-40' in length is docking at the wharf. Thorin informs you all that from here that looks to be the 'waverider' tying up.

Neirin looks upon the nivik, skepticism written across his face. "How long will this voyage be? Do we bring food and drink? Will we stop to hunt along the way?" To the bewildered looks from his companions, the tribesman responds "I have never traveled on the water in such a vessel."

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 1 Nuzyael 720

Post  Jurri Grebel on Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:43 am

Neirin wrote:
GM wrote:Down by the docks a nivik approx 30'-40' in length is docking at the wharf. Thorin informs you all that from here that looks to be the 'waverider' tying up.

Neirin looks upon the nivik, skepticism written across his face. "How long will this voyage be? Do we bring food and drink? Will we stop to hunt along the way?" To the bewildered looks from his companions, the tribesman responds "I have never traveled on the water in such a vessel."

Jurri thinks back to his travels as an apprentice and hazards a guess. "Fewer than twenty leagues upriver, I would say. I cannot say how long it would take such a vessel as the 'waverider', but I do not think it will require too long."
avatar
Jurri Grebel

Posts : 425
Join date : 2009-06-04
Age : 50
Location : Austin, TX

Character sheet
Birthdate:
Occupation:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 1 Nuzyael 720

Post  GM on Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:26 am

Two huscarls stand near the gate to the thrann and are also watching the nivik come along side. Two huscarls patrolling the loing the market area have also stopped their movement and watch the goings on. Several of the local villagers have also stopped to watch the events of the new ship arriving.

As the warband stand on the hillside discussing the impending trip, the nivik completes tying up alongside. A figure deftly leaps from the nivik onto the wharf and heads through the thran towards the hilltop fortification.

As he nears, the man is about is average height around 70" tall with blonde shoulder length hair and blue eyes. He appears to be in his mid to late twenties and wears a leather cap, wooen long sleeve tunic, leather leggings, a leather fur lined vest and calf boots. There is nothing really that set him apart from the crowd and none of you recall ever having met the man before.

Nearing your warband the man nods his head in greeting, he continues past you and enters the thran and disppears inside the thran.


Last edited by GM on Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changed height of visitor - finger fault local at my end!)
avatar
GM
GM

Posts : 2528
Join date : 2008-08-02

View user profile http://menglana.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: 1 Nuzyael 720

Post  Guest on Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:33 pm

Thorin will assume him to be the Captain of the WaveDancer.....perhaps we should follow him onto the Thran?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 1 Nuzyael 720

Post  Guest on Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:22 pm

Thorin Ulfhednar wrote:Thorin will assume him to be the Captain of the WaveDancer.....perhaps we should follow him onto the Thran?

Wouldn't we know the captain? Ygesdram is not that big of a place. I thought this was some passenger that the Waverider was bringing from elsewhere.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 1 Nuzyael 720

Post  GM on Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:47 am

He is not the captain of the 'waverider'.
avatar
GM
GM

Posts : 2528
Join date : 2008-08-02

View user profile http://menglana.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: 1 Nuzyael 720

Post  GM on Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:13 am

You watch this man enter the thran. Your warband decides to follow him and see what is going on and who this man might be.

This figure enters the Daas clanhouse.

You ask several people around the thran who his is, you soon discover from Turrin Batheson the thran woodcrafter that he is Ashleg Torvild the journeyman pilot aboard the 'waverider'.

The letters that Madrin carrys draws a few looks from those around the thran. Some even ask what business he is on, but the questions are easily deflected.

As most of you need to organise your equipment for the journey and your clanhouses are nearby, you decide to split up and gather your belongings for the journey and meet up again later that day.

You all have a sea trunk in which to pack your belongings.

Once Neirin returns to the Grebel clanhouse he is beginning to pack his belongings together and notes that there is no sign of Kelsi around this morning. This is strange as he had made mention yesterday that he had no plans to go hunting today.

By the time you have finished gathering your gear together it is now early afternoon. The day has warmed up and the locals are not going about in shirtsleeves, their cloaks now left behind. The wind has swung around from the south west and there are only a few white pillowy clouds in the sky.
avatar
GM
GM

Posts : 2528
Join date : 2008-08-02

View user profile http://menglana.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: 1 Nuzyael 720

Post  Kugald Daas on Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:02 pm

GM wrote:
As most of you need to organise your equipment for the journey and your clanhouses are nearby, you decide to split up and gather your belongings for the journey and meet up again later that day.

You all have a sea trunk in which to pack your belongings.

Kugald returns to his clanhouse. He packs his belongs, including his tools, into his sea chest. He borrows one additional warm, large, woolen blanket and a waxed canvas tarp from his mother. He gathers some rope, twine, and nails from the house. Remembering the long rows he father took him on, he also takes a thick wool fleece to drape over his sea chest. His brother Einar jokingly calls him “soft”. Kugald replies, “As father always said, any idiot can be uncomfortable.”

He is already wearing his normal working clothes and jewellery. He throws on his quilt jacket and straps his belt with his dagger overtop. He doesn’t bother to button the jacket because of the balmy temperatures. Kugald hangs his shoulder bag from his left shoulder to right hip, placing his tinderbox, eating knife and spoon, and other small valuables inside (mainly his gold comb and coin purse). Finally, Kugald slips his baldric with broadsword over his head and left arm, settling it on his left hip.

Carrying his spear and roundshield in one hand and the handle of his chest (with the fleece draped over it) in the other, Kugald and his cousin and friend, Leidolf Kjelland, carry his sea chest down to the nivik. The young weaponcrafter steps confidently onto the boat and asks one of the sailors where he can stow his kit. The man points out a spot. Kugald and Leidolf place the chest in the nivik and Kugald lays his spear next to it. Then, he hangs his shield over side of the boat. Once everything is shipshape and secure, the two return to the clanhouse.

He says goodbye to his mother, brother and sister. He says goodbye to Leidolf and asks him to wish his father well. Kugald gives Leidolf his saddle and other tack. His horse, Gauk, is already stabled at the Kjelland farm. “Take good care of my horse,” as he gives his friend a rough hug. Kugald seeks out his old master, Jorri, and thanks him for his teachings and promises to make him proud.

GM wrote:
By the time you have finished gathering your gear together it is now early afternoon. The day has warmed up and the locals are not going about in shirtsleeves, their cloaks now left behind. The wind has swung around from the south west and there are only a few white pillowy clouds in the sky.

Ready to depart, Kugald makes his way down to the dock to wait for the others. He takes a good look around, fixing his home in his mind. He has taken trips before, but they were with his father and older brothers to places like Myna and other small clan Daas holdings. This is his first trip as an adult, and possibly to war.



Question to GM

Do the characters have some loose coin in addition to their valuables/jewelry?


TTYL

- Kerry Mould
avatar
Kugald Daas

Posts : 632
Join date : 2009-06-04
Location : Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Character sheet
Birthdate:
Occupation:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hovik boards.

Post  Guest on Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:51 pm

Hovik fetches his few belongings from Hervold's shop and heads to the boat. He puts his meager gear into his box, then asks a crewman about the departure time. Realizing he has a lot of waiting to do he begins idling about the boat, and starts studying the various knots he sees. Soon he has his book out, and he quietly starts sketching them. If any crewman interrupts him, he responds with questions about the knots - their names and what they are used for. Otherwise he stays out of their way.

In time he grows hungry, but he ignores the pangs. It is a familiar sensation which has long since ceased to bother him much.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 1 Nuzyael 720

Post  Guest on Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:01 pm

GM wrote:Once Neirin returns to the Grebel clanhouse he is beginning to pack his belongings together and notes that there is no sign of Kelsi around this morning. This is strange as he had made mention yesterday that he had no plans to go hunting today.

Neirin gathers the few items that he owns. Anxious to bid farewell to his good friend, he asks about the household if anyone has seen Kelsi or knows where he is.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 1 Nuzyael 720

Post  Jurri Grebel on Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:51 am

After gathering what few items he feels he might need, Jurri will stow them in his trunk aboard the boat. He will then join Kugald on the dock to wait for the others, playing some music to pass the time.

(If he has coin, he might purchase some food and drink for the trip.)
avatar
Jurri Grebel

Posts : 425
Join date : 2009-06-04
Age : 50
Location : Austin, TX

Character sheet
Birthdate:
Occupation:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 1 Nuzyael 720

Post  GM on Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:49 am

Kugald Daas wrote:
Question to GM

Do the characters have some loose coin in addition to their valuables/jewelry?


TTYL

- Kerry Mould

Yes you would all have around 10d or so in your posession. Including Neirin and Hovik.


Last edited by GM on Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:29 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
GM
GM

Posts : 2528
Join date : 2008-08-02

View user profile http://menglana.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: 1st Nuzyeal

Post  Algared on Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:23 pm

Algared pondered the various encounters they had already encountered since leading the great hall, and of the audience before the thrangaard. Was he father scheming again, or merely pleased that Algared was among the party chosen for what on the surface appearred a simple task. Cunate clearly knew this was a dangerous task, having chosen to send a large party, and via the Waverider. There was no mistaking this was an important mission. Smiling, Algared thought of his cousin's plan to march to Froyaheim's aid, that seemed to be the real message they carried, despite stating the reverse within the halls. Given the speed with which Sweld had heard of the news and the suppossed message they carried it was likely that any spies would already be headed off to give the news.

Still, if Cunate was relying on Sweld to react to increase the duplicity then, it was hoped that too much had not been given away and so undermine the plan. If that happened, Algared imagined others being sent to intercept or prevent them from the task. Algared reasoned Froyaheim was more likely to resit if they knew that friends marched to their aid.

Algared walked towards his parents home, lost in hios thoughts. It was only when his youngest sistter, Kyli, linked her arm in his that he stirred from his thoughts.

"Al, you would walk right past home if I wasn't here to bring you in."

Algared smiled, his sister was 14 years old and a delight to behold, havin her mothers ready beaty and disarming smile. Algared sighed knowing their father would likely have her married off within the year, and he caught himself wondering if he would return before she was wed and no longer in the thran. With a laugh Algared dismissed the thoughts, maybe the sense of forbodding was mere fancy, after all they should be back within the ten day. Walking with Kyli, seemed to sweep the worries and concerns away. She always seemed to have the effect on those around her, maybe it was her youthfulness and ready smile. As they entered the house, Kyli called out.

"Mother, Al's here."

As Algared entered the Clanhouse he was greeted coolly by Skorri's first wife and several of his half brothers, who viewed him as a wastrel of their wealth, but his mother came to him and hugged him before ushering Kyli off to help ensure the small parcels of foods were packed. Algared moved to his cot and gathered his meager belongings, his papers and guild notes, which hidden within contained his Grimore, a spare set of more formal attire, and his razer. Folding his heavy cloak over his arm he checked his bowl shaped amulet was in place as his mother and sister laughed making light of the trip, as though knowing the trip was more treacherous than it appeared and yet willing it to be the simple task it was made out to be.

Finally, Algared collected his cooking pots and smiled at his sister's tightly wrapped bundles within the small cauldran, and noticed she had even added a small bundle of kindling and flints. His mother and sister would have packed him food supplies enough for the trip. He reached for some fishing line and some bone hooks and finally his staff sling. Kissing his mother and sister farewell he turned towards the exit as his father, Skorri, entered.


[OCC: Neil. what if any are Skorri's reactions]


Algared finally walked from the Clanhouse towards the wharf where he would meet up once more with his new companion and said silent prayers of thanks to Sarajin for allowing him to be trusted on the mission as well as thanks for his campanions.
avatar
Algared

Posts : 1567
Join date : 2009-06-06
Age : 51
Location : Sydney

Character sheet
Birthdate:
Occupation:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 1 Nuzyael 720

Post  GM on Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:04 pm

As you approach the docks you can see several longshoreman ferrying supplies aboard the 'waverider'. The stores are taken aboard and stowed below. It appears that only a few of the crew have remained aboard for now and judging by the noise coming from the meadhall the rest of the crew have made their way there and are right now sampling the ale and mead of Jabor Daas.

For Neirin

No one has seen Kelsi all day and none know of his whereabouts. In fact no one in the thran has seen him all day.

For Algared

Skorri enters the room and sees you gathering your gear to leave. Taking your hand he bids you a safe passage back home adding "with the Grey Slayer's blessing and since we are not marching to the aid of the Storzar then perhaps a peace can be gained with the Dagen of Ibanvaal." His reactions are hard to gauge right now perhaps a tinge of sadness at your departure mixed with a bit of hope with a good resolution to your mission.

For Kugald

You gain permission to board the 'waverider' and are greeted by Pergen Daas the 'erste' (first mate) aboard the boat. He greets you and shows you where to stow your locker. Disembarking from the boat you seem to be the first of your warband ready to travel. Standing near the docks Leidolf promises to take good care of "Gauk' until you return.

For All

After asking permission to board the 'waverider' you are shown where to stow your locker by Pergan Daas the 'erste' of the 'waverider' you are introduced to the 3 other crew members aboard at the moment. The boats captain can be seen checking the stowage of the oncoming supplies one moment and then giving orders to his crew the next only to be seen tending some paperwork or manifest the next. He appears to be to busy for introductions at this time.

Pergan soon informs you that the boat won't be ready to sail until first tide just after midnight tomorrow morning. They have missed the last tide because they needed to take on stores before leaving.

The man seen entering the thran earlier in the day is seen returning to the ship, in his hand he holds several letters, he gains permission to board and makes his way directly to the captain. With a bow of his head he hands over all the letters to Sheld Daas.

You soon find out that this other man is one Jorgaan Kerlt the boats journeyman pilot.

With your goodbyes said and your equipment stowed aboard the 'waverider' it is now mid afternoon when your warband finally find themselves standing on the docks ready to go.
avatar
GM
GM

Posts : 2528
Join date : 2008-08-02

View user profile http://menglana.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: 1 Nuzyael 720

Post  Kugald Daas on Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:46 pm

As Kugald sits at the dockside waiting for the others, he sees the familiar figure of his brother hurrying down the hill carrying a sack and a cauldron. “Einar, what is this?” "I was going to let you suffer, but when I told Whilhelmina she begged me not to." Einar drops the heavy sack and cauldron at Kugald’s feet. “This, my dim little brother is food. You know, that stuff you eat! There is sausages, cheese, double baked bread, nuts, dried fruit and spices. Did you think someone else was going to feed you?”

The young weaponscrafter turns beet red. “Oh. Crap. I didn’t think of that.”

“Well, from now one, you will have to think ahead little brother. There is enough for a tenday, or longer if you are careful. This is preserved food, so eat fresh food first if you can get it. I threw in a fishing line and hooks for catching fresh fish. The small cauldron can be used for making soup, though since you have always had mother or Whilhelmina to cook for you, that could be interesting. You best learn to cook or make friends with someone who can. And remember, share food when you can, no one survives on their own.”

“Bye, bye, little brother. Good luck. Remember, keep your head up, watch your flanks and fight with honour.” Einar hugs Kugald and heads back up to the thran.
avatar
Kugald Daas

Posts : 632
Join date : 2009-06-04
Location : Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Character sheet
Birthdate:
Occupation:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 1 Nuzyael 720

Post  Guest on Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:26 pm

Hovik pauses from his drawing and ponders this. "Hmmm. It appears we're on our own for food. That's a problem. But 20 leagues - is that maybe two days? - I don't know. The first day will be easy, as long as they don't make me row. The second day gets hard. Three days without a meal and I'll be on the floor. If they expect me to row I'm in trouble.

"Well, I don't have coin and I don't have a clan. There's not much to do but to see if I can get a good meal in before we go. And maybe I can get a loaf or two to take along. Let's see if Hervold will feed me even though I'm not working. If not, maybe my friend Serj is having a good catch today and will invite me to share.

"I wonder what Neirin is going to do? I suppose he can fish off the boat. He's pretty resourceful. He's way ahead of me on that score.

"This day is really not working out very well. I guess it can only get better from here!"

And with that he packs his belongings into his box and strides gainfully back to the thran and the possibility of one last meal.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 1 Nuzyael 720

Post  Guest on Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:33 pm

Neirin, disappointed that he cannot speak to Kelsi, explains to the trapper's family that he has been tasked by Clan Daas to assist with delivering a message, and asks them to tell Kelsi that he will be away for several days at the least. The tribesman politely asks Kelsi's wife if he can take some food with him, and she provides him with dried meats, fruit and hard bread which he packs into his satchel. To these supplies he adds a full waterskin. Realizing that hunting won't be an option along the way, Neirin makes sure he has adequate supplies for fishing.

Once all these items are packed, Neirin collects his bow and other gear, and bidding Clan Grebel farewell, the tribesman walks back to the nivik to rejoin his new companions.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 1 Nuzyael 720

Post  Algared on Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:53 pm

Kugald Daas wrote:As Kugald sits at the dockside waiting for the others, he sees the familiar figure of his brother hurrying down the hill carrying a sack and a cauldron. “Einar, what is this?” "I was going to let you suffer, but when I told Whilhelmina she begged me not to." Einar drops the heavy sack and cauldron at Kugald’s feet. “This, my dim little brother is food. You know, that stuff you eat! There is sausages, cheese, double baked bread, nuts, dried fruit and spices. Did you think someone else was going to feed you?”

The young weaponscrafter turns beet red. “Oh. Crap. I didn’t think of that.”

“Well, from now one, you will have to think ahead little brother. There is enough for a tenday, or longer if you are careful. This is preserved food, so eat fresh food first if you can get it. I threw in a fishing line and hooks for catching fresh fish. The small cauldron can be used for making soup, though since you have always had mother or Whilhelmina to cook for you, that could be interesting. You best learn to cook or make friends with someone who can. And remember, share food when you can, no one survives on their own.”

“Bye, bye, little brother. Good luck. Remember, keep your head up, watch your flanks and fight with honour.” Einar hugs Kugald and heads back up to the thran.

"It is alright cousin Einar, at least I can ensure Kulgald eats a warm meal. A huscarl I may not be but I can cook a little, in return Kugald will lead us bringing renown to the thran and the Daas." Algared, wasn't really sure if his words would anger or annoy Einar. However, he had noticed Kugald's embarrassment and recalling him owm embarressment as a youth when trying to fit within the shieldwall wished to ease iKugald's a little. Algared also remembered that Kugald was one of the few who had tried to ease his embarrasment.

Looking amonst the supplies of his companions he nodded, Einar was right, the warband were dependant upon each other, and as Einar walks into the distance says, "Einar is right, we are all in this together and will do well to share what we have, when we have it. It would be better that we all had a little less if needed, rather than one went hungry."


Last edited by Algared on Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
Algared

Posts : 1567
Join date : 2009-06-06
Age : 51
Location : Sydney

Character sheet
Birthdate:
Occupation:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 1 Nuzyael 720

Post  Guest on Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:12 am

Meanwhile Thorin is packing what he can in his meager sea chest.....whetstone, oil, cloths, an awl and adze that were his fathers....

He also gathers up what vegetables are available that may provide some meals for the warband...onions, a turnip....

Wrapping it all up in his tartan patterned wool blanket, he says his goodbyes to the Valkahar and his family..hoping to overhear a word about the stranger....

Then speeds to the ship to get his things stowed.


Last edited by GM on Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : No potatoes..... ;))

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 1 Nuzyael 720

Post  GM on Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:44 am

Hovik wrote:"Well, I don't have coin and I don't have a clan. There's not much to do but to see if I can get a good meal in before we go. And maybe I can get a loaf or two to take along. Let's see if Hervold will feed me even though I'm not working. If not, maybe my friend Serj is having a good catch today and will invite me to share.

Entering Hervold's clanhouse you see him busily packing balms and lotions away as you enter he says "Seems it was a waste, we will not be needing all these medicines now. I have not idea what the Jarl is thinking, he cannot make peace with the Dagen of Ibanvaal, I fear there will be bad time ahead young Hovik."

When you request food from him, he looks at your strangely. "The Jarl sends you on a task for him and provides you with no provisions and then this business about no war, this is indeed strange. I wonder if the Jarl is not in his right mind. Perhaps the Dagen is using magics against him."

He goes back into the house as you follow and he offers you some cheese, bread and some dried fruits. "This should see you fed until you return."

Turning back to packing he appears to be in deep thought almost ignoring your farewell returning it with a quick wave.

Neirin wrote:Neirin, disappointed that he cannot speak to Kelsi, explains to the trapper's family that he has been tasked by Clan Daas to assist with delivering a message, and asks them to tell Kelsi that he will be away for several days at the least.

Kelsi's wife promises to pass on the message to Kelsi on his return.

Thorin wrote:hoping to overhear a word about the stranger....
There is no word on who the stranger is while you are within the Valhakar's clanhouse. After you have stowed your gear aboard the 'waverider' and are standing with the warband near the docks you find out that this man is the journeyman pilot of the boat called Jorgaan Kerlt.
avatar
GM
GM

Posts : 2528
Join date : 2008-08-02

View user profile http://menglana.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: 1 Nuzyael 720

Post  Guest on Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:34 am

Journeyman pilot...I see.

OOC: Was I able to secure a Shield and/or additional armor from the armory?
I would like to be able to display my shield on the ship as well.

Absently toying with the Amber pendant around his neck, Thorin stares out into the river mist wondering what the future holds. His cloak blows in the breeze, tugging at his legs, a taste of fish and brine carried along with it.

He turns his attention to the craftsmanship of the Wave Dancer...wondering if his father had a hand in its construction.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 1 Nuzyael 720

Post  GM on Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:48 am

Thorin Ulfhednar wrote:OOC: Was I able to secure a Shield and/or additional armor from the armory?
I would like to be able to display my shield on the ship as well.

You are indeed equiped as per your character sheet (less horse) and your station Very Happy
avatar
GM
GM

Posts : 2528
Join date : 2008-08-02

View user profile http://menglana.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: 1 Nuzyael 720

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum