From Across the Water
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Intro: Bjarni Daasen (AKA Brian Smaller)

5 posters

Go down

Intro: Bjarni Daasen (AKA Brian Smaller) Empty Intro: Bjarni Daasen (AKA Brian Smaller)

Post  Bjarni Daasen Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:39 am

Hi all

My name is Brian Smaller. I live in rural New Zealand along with wife, two kids, seven cats, a dog, two cows, 2 rabbits and five chickens. I am a long time Harn GM and by comparison, have hardly ever been able to be a Harn player. I am currently running an Ivinian campaign for a face-to-face group.

Look forward to whatever happens in the game.

Cheers
Brian
Bjarni Daasen
Bjarni Daasen

Character sheet
Birthdate:

Back to top Go down

Intro: Bjarni Daasen (AKA Brian Smaller) Empty Re: Intro: Bjarni Daasen (AKA Brian Smaller)

Post  Barak Daas Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:17 pm

Welcome Brian. We could be needing someone with good seamanship skills :-)
Barak Daas
Barak Daas

Character sheet
Birthdate:

Back to top Go down

Intro: Bjarni Daasen (AKA Brian Smaller) Empty Re: Intro: Bjarni Daasen (AKA Brian Smaller)

Post  Jurri Grebel Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:55 pm

Hi Brian! Welcome!
Jurri Grebel
Jurri Grebel

Character sheet
Birthdate:

Back to top Go down

Post  Algared Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:10 am

Luckily Brian you weren't describing your characters livestock.. if so I fear after meeting our band we'd have eaten most of the pets. LOL.

Welcome to our band, Awesome to have someone from the Eastern Isle join us. Looking forward to the interaction.
Algared
Algared

Character sheet
Birthdate:

Back to top Go down

Post  Bjarni Daasen Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:08 am

Thanks for the welcome. I have never done this before so it is new ground for me.

I was rather surprised at my stats rolls that I had to distribute around, so I have some very high opening skills. I rolled a Masara-lado cusp birthdate so just had to be something to do with the sea. It was either a fisherman, sailor or pilot. I have played a pilot before so wanted something a little different this time.

By the way, the avatar is not me. I may be fat but not that fat:)
Bjarni Daasen
Bjarni Daasen

Character sheet
Birthdate:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kugald Daas Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:45 pm

Hi Brian,

Nice to have you aboard. I have followed your posts on HarnForum with interest. I look forward to meeting you in January at HarnCon Middle-Earth! I am good friends with Jeremy Baker and look forward to returning to the land of the long white cloud.

TTYL

- Kerry Mould
Kugald Daas
Kugald Daas

Character sheet
Birthdate:

Back to top Go down

Post  Bjarni Daasen Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:03 pm

Kugald Daas wrote:Hi Brian,

Nice to have you aboard. I have followed your posts on HarnForum with interest. I look forward to meeting you in January at HarnCon Middle-Earth! I am good friends with Jeremy Baker and look forward to returning to the land of the long white cloud.

TTYL

- Kerry Mould

I look forward to it as well. I am a big fan of your fanon.

the land of the long white cloud

Depending on how the All Blacks play it is sometimes the Land of the Long White Shroud.
Bjarni Daasen
Bjarni Daasen

Character sheet
Birthdate:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down