15 Peonu 720

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

15 Peonu 720

Post  GM on Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:53 am

Time: Beginning 1st watch - Mid 2nd watch

The night is quiet and peaceful and the warband sleep the sleep of the dead, comfortable and warm in their beds. They sleep uninterrupted until they are awoken by family. At about the same time Barak, Bjarni and Sigrun are awoken in the meadhall so that the pallets can be stacked away to make room for the morning trade.

Nolomar lights the eastern sky with its first rays of light. The clouds in the eastern sky are illuminated in shades of red, pink and orange, as streaks of sunlight shine through.

Going about your morning routines you quickly prepare yourselves for the day to come. You meet up at the meadhall as it nears the end of the second watch....
GM
GM
GM

Posts : 2528
Join date : 2008-08-02

View user profile http://menglana.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: 15 Peonu 720

Post  Bjarni Daasen on Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:54 am

Bjarni thinks that as far as berths go, this isn't so bad. Except for the prices.
Bjarni Daasen
Bjarni Daasen

Posts : 837
Join date : 2010-06-04
Age : 57
Location : -39.863904,175.288741 Google Maps Coords.

Character sheet
Birthdate:
Occupation:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 15 Peonu 720

Post  Barak Daas on Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:18 am

Barak helps with putting away the palllets and with serving the breakfasts. After which he changes in to hid 'smart' clothes. He is a little surprised when his comrades meet at the meadhall. He joins them, excusing himself with Jabor, when they go to the Daas hall.
Barak Daas
Barak Daas

Posts : 1635
Join date : 2009-09-14
Location : Letchworth, UK

Character sheet
Birthdate:
Occupation:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 15 Peonu 720

Post  Algared on Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:24 am

Algared awakens as the houshold stirs to life, washes, and gets dressed. He spends time before breakfast checks with his father to see if there is anything that he can assist him with. Once he has breakfasted he will continue helping where he can for half of the 2nd watch having explained, the Daas couldn't see them in the evening but sent word he wished the warband to report by the end of the second watch. Algared readies himself once more ensuring his clothes are clean and then heads towards the meadhall to meet his companions.

Post by GM Skorri dismisses your attempts to help around the bonding house and home, stating that there is little for you to do here and sends you on your way. "I pay, this lot" as he waves his hands towards the men in his employ "to keep busy".

Instead spending the time with his mother tending the small garden near his clanhouse


Algared
Algared

Posts : 1567
Join date : 2009-06-06
Age : 52
Location : Sydney

Character sheet
Birthdate:
Occupation:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 15 Peonu 720

Post  Sigrun Surenaal on Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:30 pm

Sigrun makes sure her better set of clothes are clean, and after breakfast, wanders around the thran, looking for opportunities to learn more of what is going on and what the next plans may be.
Sigrun Surenaal
Sigrun Surenaal

Posts : 280
Join date : 2010-06-07
Age : 45
Location : Cambridge, MA, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 15 Peonu 720

Post  Kugald Daas on Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:35 pm

The weaponcrafter and Jurri are woken by Kugald's mother. The enjoy a wholesome meal of pottage and bread, downed with ale. Looking at the bread, "Wow, I don't think I will complain about having to eat 'regular' food again." Afterwards, he dons his best tunic, one is mother has washed and mended. Kugald straps on his belt with his broadsword, dagger and money pouches (including the valuables pouch he had his mother hide the night before).

Kugald and Jurri walk down to the meadhall to meet the others. They exchange greetings.

When everyone arrives, Kugald says, "We best make our way up to the great hall and see the Daas as soon as possible. Sigrun and Bjarni, you might as well join us for the walk up to the hall. I will let the Daas know you wish and audience to seek employment. Perhaps he will see you when he is done with us. Then again, perhaps he won't. He is a busy man now."

The small band, plus two extra if they wish, walk up to the hall together.

Kugald presents himself to the guard, "The Daas summoned us to see him by the end of the second watch. We await his pleasure."

TTYL

- Kerry


Last edited by GM on Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Zeoul removed - not part of the group yet)
Kugald Daas
Kugald Daas

Posts : 632
Join date : 2009-06-04
Location : Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Character sheet
Birthdate:
Occupation:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 15 Peonu 720

Post  GM on Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:40 am

Time: End 2nd watch

Leaving the meadhall you take the path leading to the thranhold, the morning is cold, the sky clear with a strong wind blowing in from the north adding to the wind chill. Drawing your cloaks tightly around you as you climb the hill.

Arriving a short time later at the gatehouse you are greeted by several of the huscarls - Kugald's brother Einar is one of them. With a smile Einar nods his head at his brothers formal greeting. Einar turns and nods to Hursaal (the other huscarl), he turns and leads you towards the greathall.

Asking you to wait for a moment Hursaal disappears inside only to reappear soon after, ushering you inside the hall. As Sigrun and Bjarni try to walk in they are halted "Not you I'm afraid" he says "you can wait here for now" he adds.

Inside the hall Cunate is seated at his chair surrounded by numerous other people, among them is Erling Storzar. There are numerous huscarls some of which you recognise, there appears to be about a half dozen others that appear to be more advisors among them is Madrin and Tersi Trilsen, Raal Daas is also present along with several members of the thrangaard.

Cunate breaks from his meal "It is good to see you all again" waving his arm he adds "take a seat there is much to work out"

After taking a seat you are offered a tankard of ale, some bread and cheese is also placed on the table for you, Cunate waits until you have been offered his hospitality before opening the conversation "So how did you come by this?" he says holding up the cylindrical leather canister that contained the note you found on the dead body.
GM
GM
GM

Posts : 2528
Join date : 2008-08-02

View user profile http://menglana.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: 15 Peonu 720

Post  Algared on Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:12 am

As the band sit silently for a moment Algared, imagines Kugald pondering exactly how he is to explain the strange vision and travel. Algared looks to Kugald and then the Daas before he speaks, plainly and truthfully accounting for the events. "My Daas if I may, for the events of the discovery of these finds are embedded within the realms of the ethereal. As we endeavoured to cross back into Daaslund we found a crossing in the hills above Abderheim that was in flood. During the evening when I was on guard I saw an apparition of a ghostly warrior. We waited til the flood subsided enough to cross. The appartion perplexed me and I called upon our lord Sarajin's aid, through his Elkyri Ylina, in understandingthe mystery as why a spirit seemed to haunt the hills.

Once we crossed this upper ford, both Jurri and Boryyg experienced being touched, or pushed even though no others were around, believing it may have been the spirit of a Dass or warrior who had died nearby we searched for sign of his camp or passing. Barak found his camp yesterday morning, near his body we found the scroll. It was decided to open the scroll since we knew not the seal and thought we may be able to bring word to his kin. Once we read the scroll we realised we needed to bring it to you. We set off yesterday and before long a strange fog rolled in once it cleared we were on the outskirts of the thran. And delivering the find here was our first stop. ...I am not sure when the man had died, Kugald or Barak may have a better idea and will also be better able describe the guards and patrols and their composition from the Abderheim ford and further elaborate upon any detals I have missed"

Algared stops and letting barak answer and Kugald continue the report.
Algared
Algared

Posts : 1567
Join date : 2009-06-06
Age : 52
Location : Sydney

Character sheet
Birthdate:
Occupation:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 15 Peonu 720

Post  Kugald Daas on Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:00 am

Kugald nods at Algared.

"My cousin has summed up the discovery of the tube, message and insignia. I can offer little more. Strange deeds are afoot. The presence of the ghostly figure seen by several of our band led us to search the area and discover the dead man and his message. Then, when we turned for home, we were transported a goodly distance by means quite beyond our knowledge or experience. For that I have no explanation."

"As for the rest of our trip, while perilous, I don't think we can tell you much that milord," he looks at the Storzar, "has not already told you, probably in greater detail. It was a difficult journey, I wish we had more to show for it. As it was, we just managed to get back with our lives."

"I have some details of the guards at the border of our lands and the patrols we saw if that is of use to you."

He stops to await the Daas' questions.

TTYL

- Kerry
Kugald Daas
Kugald Daas

Posts : 632
Join date : 2009-06-04
Location : Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Character sheet
Birthdate:
Occupation:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 15 Peonu 720

Post  GM on Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:26 am

Cunate holds up the parchment again and says "The Storzar has had his man look over this" as he points to a man about 5' 10" with a slight frame weighing about 140lbs or so with blonde hair and gray eyes. His good looks would make him seem attractive to some while his medium complexion seems darker than the others (probably more due to his hair and eyes than anything else) he is dress in black leggings with a purple linen robe. The man looks to be a scholar of sorts.

"Now Zeuol says this parchment is a deal to be struck by Trond and Ibanvaal against us!" he waits then says "It also says that with our downfall, Trond will be able to reclaim some of their tradional lands. The Daas will be exterminated!"

Pausing for a moment Cunate continues "This puts us between a rock and a hard place, I have a source that says clan Idain are in league with the Dagen as well" he head lowers in thought before raising it again as the Daas says "We will fall back to Myna, my cousin will provide shelter for us and it will strengthen our position"

Then as if almost remembering the warband assembled he adds "We will need to organise our boats" Cunate then pauses as it seems he is tallying up some numbers "The Daas sail on the 25th, I would suggest that if you have no clan here or you are Daas you prepare to sail"
GM
GM
GM

Posts : 2528
Join date : 2008-08-02

View user profile http://menglana.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: 15 Peonu 720

Post  Algared on Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:52 am

Algared examines the man who was named Zaoul and tries to discern what he can of the man. Impressed that he was able to read and understand what we or even the Daas own scribes were unable to read. Algared turns his gaze from the young man and speaks to the Daas, "We know that at present all the clans of Storzarlund have been made or are still making pledges to the Dagaan or they will be killed to the man..." Algared sigh's the news the Daas has relieved like sudden crash of thunder.

Kugald rests an arm on Algared's shoulder "Easy Cousin I know the Daas news is sudden a the betrayal of Trond though not unexpected. But the news that the Dagaan and Trond seek to eradicate the Daas, then the Daas is right falling back onto Myna is the wisest option for Myna is Daas and our position will be strengthened." Algared knows his cousin's speak wisely but he is still loathe to leave everything, he cant help feeling or thinking that It's that fool we have of a king who has allowed this to woe and hardship to fall upon Daaslund as Storzarlund without address, if we have to leave I'd rather we poisoned every well and burned anything we must must leave.

Algared looks up and says "My Daas, if such is the case we may need more pilots and expeienced sailors or even ships, if we have need of pilots, there is a master pilot who wishes to see you, and a man of clan Daasen in Orbaal who would seek to add his arm to our course. They await outside if you would like to meet them..." Algared thinks to himselfor have the time I know you will be busy. but he wishes to lighten or be able to encourage the Daas even in this dark hour. Finally Algared asks, "My Daas, should we tell our families or will you be notifiying the Daas clansmen?"


Last edited by Algared on Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Algared
Algared

Posts : 1567
Join date : 2009-06-06
Age : 52
Location : Sydney

Character sheet
Birthdate:
Occupation:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 15 Peonu 720

Post  Barak Daas on Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:32 pm

Now that his social betters have had a chance to speak, and being the last of the Daas in the party Barak decides to chip in.

“My Jarl, if I may speak?” starts Barak nervously “Kugald and Algared have family to return to; Jurri and Borygg and I have none here. We have done what you asked for and we did a good job of it.” Barak starts to gain courage and continues “We want to stay together as a band of brothers. The Dagen has destroyed our past life and we have nothing to return to. We would take this war to the Ibanvaal, but we can’t. What we can do is take messages to your friends, or find out what is happening with those who are not your friends. We can count their ships and find out who they plan to attack. We can do this together, we’ve shown that and we can work on our own too. We would be better for you doing this srt of work than stuck in your shieldwall. We are men you can trust, family and friends.” Barak pauses for a short while to gather his thoughts “The whaler and pilot outside have no family here but I think they want to fight for you too.” Barak tries to sum up in his own mind the mood of the group at the meadhall last night before continuing “Together we could be a boat crew. All we need is your mark of approval and boat. Maybe there is a small Navik that you can’t use as a warboat that we can have.” He finishes rather lamely "Not that I can speak for everyone, not without asking them first.”

[OoC: I've edited my previous post to better reflect Barak’s oratory, rhetoric and intrigue skills and his urban poor/backwoods upbringing. I havn't changed any significant points about it though.]


Last edited by Barak Daas on Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Made the speech sound more like Barak and less like me.)
Barak Daas
Barak Daas

Posts : 1635
Join date : 2009-09-14
Location : Letchworth, UK

Character sheet
Birthdate:
Occupation:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 15 Peonu 720

Post  Sigrun Surenaal on Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:05 pm

Sigrun waits outside, pacing and fiddling with her bracelet.
Sigrun Surenaal
Sigrun Surenaal

Posts : 280
Join date : 2010-06-07
Age : 45
Location : Cambridge, MA, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 15 Peonu 720

Post  Bjarni Daasen on Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:50 am

As does Bjarni.

"Sigrun, they are sure taking their time in there."

and he adds

"Sigrun, You are a master pilot. I too can navigate. I use dead-recknoning and the position of the Nolemar, Yael and the Pole Star. Perhaps I should learn my letters and so on. But anyways, if the Daas needs helmsmen I think I can do it, lettered or not"
Bjarni Daasen
Bjarni Daasen

Posts : 837
Join date : 2010-06-04
Age : 57
Location : -39.863904,175.288741 Google Maps Coords.

Character sheet
Birthdate:
Occupation:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 15 Peonu 720

Post  GM on Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:53 am

"Very well" says the Daas "lets put you on probation then" he turns to Tersi and whispers something that you are not able to hear clearly - something about a boat.

"That would be the 'Farvie'" Tersi says. Cunate nods his head turning back the warband "most of the crew of the 'Farvie' have gone to Talaagaard, you shall be her new crew" the Daas then says "I will have a task for you on the morrow, go and make sure my boat is ready to sail as soon as possible"

With that you are dismissed from the meeting.

Unless there are any other questions
GM
GM
GM

Posts : 2528
Join date : 2008-08-02

View user profile http://menglana.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: 15 Peonu 720

Post  Algared on Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:58 am

Kugald waits for his cousins and friends to ask any questions then says, "My Jarl you honour us, we will ensure the Farvie ansd we are ready to sail on the morrow once we your orders." Kugald stops briefly then asks, "The Farvie a fine name, what length and class is she and are any of her current crew still aboard? With the master pilot and the whaler from Orbaal we will have crew of seven if there are none still aboard or able to sail. Is the Farvie's captain still aboard? or will we be her whole crew." Lastly, Kugald requests papers to avoid any difficulties in boarding the and readying the Farvie for sail. Kugald waits for the Daas to answer before he rises, indicating for his companions to rise also, and bows. "With your leave, we will make ready at once." he says and leads his companions out of the hall.

A boat, and still together and maybe still able to take the fight to the enemy, Kugald can see the thought seems to please Algared and from the look of relief and smiles he thinks he can see upon Jurri, Barak, Borryg he can tell they are pleased with this new task. Probabtion it may be, but Kugald reasons that this is still a reward and their trek through enemy held lands and the intelligence they were able to bring must have been considered sucessful indeed for such a reward to have been granted.

Outside he drawns Signrun and Bjarni close and saysquietly "I do not think the Daas has time to see you, though he will gladly accept your service. We have been tasked with crewing the Farvie and we would could use you both. Sigrun we would be honoured if you joined us as our pilot, Algared has some skill, but I'm sure he would gladly reliquish his role as our pilot," Kugald claps a hand upon Algared's back.

"Bjarni, I'm sure your skill as a sailor will help us greatly. Come we have much to do for the Daas has a task for us on the morrow. We need to ensure that the Farvie is ready to sail.
Lets go see our charge then we will spend the day getting ready. Once we have seen what needs doing to have her ready to set sail we can get our sea chests aboard."

Algared nods but adds with a smile "I'll need to get a sea cheast first. And lets get provisions if we can since we dont know where we'll be headed yet maybe we should take a weeks rations."

I guess I'm headed off again, Algared thinks to himself, and will need to let my father know the Daas are leaving. He isn't going to like that I'm sure.


Last edited by Algared on Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Algared
Algared

Posts : 1567
Join date : 2009-06-06
Age : 52
Location : Sydney

Character sheet
Birthdate:
Occupation:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 15 Peonu 720

Post  Zeuol Djaon on Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:14 pm

When Zeuol is introduced by Cunate, he remains stoic. His appearance seems frazzled, and somewhat unkempt. His attention is only diverted slightly as he and Algared make eye contact after the Daas reads the contents of the parchment.

When Kulgard speaks of men needed for the boat, Zeuol steps forward from his position. In particular he directs his words to Kugald, but glancing to the Daas for approval, "If you have need of an additional man on the Farvie, I'd like to join you. Your tale had my interests peaked. I also have no care for the Dagen after what happened in Froyaheim. Your cause and future assignment are something I want to invest myself in."
Zeuol Djaon
Zeuol Djaon

Posts : 45
Join date : 2010-07-06
Age : 42
Location : Toronto, ON, Canada

Character sheet
Birthdate:
Occupation:

View user profile http://menglana.forumotion.net/zeuol-djaon-f37/zeuol-djaon-s-cha

Back to top Go down

Re: 15 Peonu 720

Post  Barak Daas on Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:26 am

"Thank you my Jarl. We will not let you down." Says Barak gratefully "Can I ask who you appoint as captain? Also can we use your warant to draw stores against your name if they are required to outfit the vessel?"
Barak Daas
Barak Daas

Posts : 1635
Join date : 2009-09-14
Location : Letchworth, UK

Character sheet
Birthdate:
Occupation:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 15 Peonu 720

Post  Bjarni Daasen on Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:38 am

Bjarni, I'm sure your skill as a sailor will help us greatly. Come we have much to do for the Daas has a task for us on the morrow. We need to ensure that the Farvie is ready to sail.
Lets go see our charge then we will spend the day getting ready. Once we have seen what needs doing to have her ready to set sail we can get our sea chests aboard."

"Well if I am rated Mate then I will be a happy man. I have my sea chest at the meadhall and can be ready at a moments notice. Point to the Farvie and I will make sure she is ready for sea, be she a lubberly coaster or a fighting ship."

If Bjarni is directed to the ship, he can use his Seamsnahip/Shipwright skills to determine her class, dimensions, crew requirements and seaworthiness and report back such to the others. He will also need to know if the ship's stores include such things as caulking hammers, shaping axes and so on, in case emergency repairs are required. He is excited about the prospect of getting back to sea.
Bjarni Daasen
Bjarni Daasen

Posts : 837
Join date : 2010-06-04
Age : 57
Location : -39.863904,175.288741 Google Maps Coords.

Character sheet
Birthdate:
Occupation:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 15 Peonu 720

Post  Barak Daas on Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:38 am

[OoC: If I am not skipping too far ahead...]

Barak is also keen to see the ship, though in the way of stores he is, after the last couple of weeks, more interested in water tuns and barrels of preserved food. Barak will go with Bjarni to search for the vessel - he has good contacts in the river community and will be able to find it fast. He will check over stores and look to see if there is any secure storage for chests etc. After he has looked the boat over, he remembers he should really go to Jabor to help open up the meadhall for the afternoon and tell him about his new assignment. Barak thinks he might pack up all his gear and put it on the boat and tell Jabor and Gelda that he won't be able to assist at the tavern for a while. Barak is not going to be the one to tell them that they are expected to move to Myna though.
Barak Daas
Barak Daas

Posts : 1635
Join date : 2009-09-14
Location : Letchworth, UK

Character sheet
Birthdate:
Occupation:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 15 Peonu 720

Post  Bjarni Daasen on Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:07 am

"Barak - if it is a nivik there may be some space in the orlop for sea chests. If it is a warboat, then you sit on your sea chest to row. As far as security you leave a few stout lads on board with big clubs."
Bjarni Daasen
Bjarni Daasen

Posts : 837
Join date : 2010-06-04
Age : 57
Location : -39.863904,175.288741 Google Maps Coords.

Character sheet
Birthdate:
Occupation:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 15 Peonu 720

Post  GM on Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:08 am

"My cousin shall command the boat" as Cunate nods his head in the direction of Kugald. "he has lead you well thus far!"

"You return here with a list of your requirements by high Nolomar and I will consider your request!" Cunate adds.

"Good idea, Zeoul. You have a way of interpreting things which may be of great assistance to them" adds Erling Storzar

As for the boat you are directed by another member who face you remember but cannot recall the name. You are also informed that the crew have been disbanded when they mustered for war.

Leaving the hall, you make your way down to the dock and there you find the 'Farvie'. There before you sits a neglected knarr 24' in length with an 8' beam. From your initial inspection it would seem that the vessel has not be maintained for nearly a month. The vessel is seaworthy but will need many manhours of work to make her a sleek, fast vessel.

The 'Farvie' used to be a fishing vessel. There are enough spares to carry out rudimentary repairs while at sea, there are no supplies aboard and it looks like it will take all your efforts to make this vessel ready for sea by tomorrow.


Last edited by GM on Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Zeoul allowed to join the party)
GM
GM
GM

Posts : 2528
Join date : 2008-08-02

View user profile http://menglana.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: 15 Peonu 720

Post  Bjarni Daasen on Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:16 am

"A Knarr - a fine ship" Bjarni doesn't mind the smell of fish or the fact that she is in need of some care. He will check the state of the rigging, get the sail rolled out on the ground to check for holes that need repairs and make sure the ballast stones are well seated. Are there lengths of canvas that can be used to rig a tent amidships? If not, he tells the others that it would be good to acquire some. What else? Decent bailing buckets. He will concern himself with the ship - looks like others are more interested in stores.

Post by GM It would seem the sails and rigging will need about 40 manhours to repair completely and the hull about 60 manhours to repair. You will need about a tun of spares to complete the repairs. Which you currently do not have.
Bjarni Daasen
Bjarni Daasen

Posts : 837
Join date : 2010-06-04
Age : 57
Location : -39.863904,175.288741 Google Maps Coords.

Character sheet
Birthdate:
Occupation:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 15 Peonu 720

Post  Borygg Raal on Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:20 am

Borygg sees the condition of the boat and sighs. Knowing that the Daas has a task for them the next day (and assuming they will be gone for a while again), he returns to the Orbaasen clanhouse and gives the dirty clothes he wore for the last few weeks to a thrall to have washed and repaired. He tells the woman of the house that he will be off again on business for the Daas and asks if some provisions can be made ready. He says he has the coin to pay for it but that he will be busy all day making the boat ready for the journey.

Borygg then returns to the boat and sets to whatever tasks he is given to get it prepared.
Borygg Raal
Borygg Raal

Posts : 409
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 53
Location : St. Louis

Character sheet
Birthdate:
Occupation:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 15 Peonu 720

Post  Barak Daas on Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:24 am

When we are gathered around the boat... "I must get back to the meadhall to tell Jabor & Gelda that I will be working on the boat and probably leaving the meadhall for a while, but I will be back shortly to help with the outfitting. I have to admit I thought I would never be pleased to get back in to a fishing boat again, but at least I know this sort of vessel like the back of my hand. We need to draw up an inventory of supplies we need and get them to Cunate. We need make a few minor repairs, and have spare blocks, rope, canvas, nails, timber, tar for repairs. It looks like most stuff is onboard - but we need to ensure we have it covered. It will also be worth checking out the nets - it would be a good disguise and may even come in useful if we need something for supper. What this boat is short on is food. Algarad I know you must be sick to the teeth of providing food for us all, but can I ask you, since you can write, to draw up a list of what we require for stores, including food for say for a month's travel? I have some skills as in maintaining boats, I will bring my tools from the meadhall. Who can help me? The rigging also needs some attention. We also need to give everything a good clean and get it all shipshape. But I am forgetting myself: Captain Kugald what would you like us to do" grins Barak (back in his childhood element)

[OoC #1: Is a knarr a navik? (it should be :-) and OoC: #2 have Sigrun and Zeoul joined us at the boat?]

Post by GM OOC yes they are the same thing - OOC 2 that is up to them
Barak Daas
Barak Daas

Posts : 1635
Join date : 2009-09-14
Location : Letchworth, UK

Character sheet
Birthdate:
Occupation:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 15 Peonu 720

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum