From Across the Water
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

16 Peonu 720

+5
Kugald Daas
Sigrun Surenaal
Barak Daas
Algared
GM
9 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

16 Peonu 720 Empty 16 Peonu 720

Post  GM Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:47 am

Time: Beginning 1st watch - Mid 2nd watch

The night remains warm with the wind continuing to blow from the south west, the night sky remains cloudy.

Soon after the second watch the warband begin to rise and go about their morning routines. The eastern sky is lit with the first rays of the morning Nolomar. By the middle of the second watch the warband is ready for the new day.
GM
GM
GM

https://menglana.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

16 Peonu 720 Empty Re: 16 Peonu 720

Post  Algared Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:23 pm

Algared rises, washes and once dried and dressed meditates for a while. Once his meditation are finished he approaches Kugald,
"From what can gather we still owe the Daas in tribut 385d in coin or kind. This pouch has a promisory note for 380d issued in Ibanvaal and 5d in silver." pulling out a second pouch he says I've placed the gold goin valued at 360d, 78 dram in silver and these two ivory pendents. We estimated the value of the first at around 10d, the second i thought looked to be around 30d in value . We could sell them or keep them as small light items. This pouch is the communal fund while more than I thought we'd want we want enough silver to avoid needing the gold coin, but retocking the Farvie or armour we will need the gold coin.

This last poch contains an amber broach valued at 25d and 175d in silver. I thought we could take 25d each, I put the pendent there to be taken as my share if agreed.

In future I'd like to propose that we keep all loot in a central pool for valuation and division. Other than armour or tools of trade which we allocate to whoever will best benefit items for personally gain be credited against the shares of coin."

I should also say that my father acts as chandler here and while his stock appeared good, It was priced according to market demand, similarly the items from the shipwright were likely also priced to fit demand. Anyway Kugald, who do you wish to hold onto the treasury." With that Algared offers Kugald the pouches.

Noting Barak add a pair of throwing spears to the stores Algared adds, it would probably be worth getting a bundle of those throwing spears or harpoons, a ship's stove and some covered lanterns and oil and maybe a brazier, what do you think?
Algared
Algared

Character sheet
Birthdate:

Back to top Go down

Post  Barak Daas Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:48 pm

Barak rises and goes about his normal routine. Chatting to Jabor over breakfast.

He then takes the messenger's sword, dagger, razor and comb and looks for a poor acquaintence of his, or a refugee, who can make best use of them, and hands the gear over to them.

He then makes the first of his trips to the Farvie, with his stuff that won't fit in his chest (spears, shield, bedroll etc), including the Daas' weapons, and sees them safely stored. He greets those already aboard. He then makes his way back to the meadhall to pick up his seachest, the only decent thing he inherited from his (fisherman) father and takes it to the Farvie. The is visibly sweating and red in the face when he returns carrying his seachest.

Last edited by Barak Daas on Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Barak Daas
Barak Daas

Character sheet
Birthdate:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sigrun Surenaal Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:55 pm

"Captain, I think we'll get along fine. Admitting what you don't know is more honorable than appearing to know everything. I realized something when I awoke this morning - this fishing boat is not loaded with fishing nets or lines. I recommend you send someone to acquire them, if you want to eat any fresh food."
Sigrun Surenaal
Sigrun Surenaal

Back to top Go down

Post  Kugald Daas Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:47 pm

Note: Kugald slept on the boat last night with anyone else who wanted to. They set up a tent using the sails.

He listens to Algared's accounting of their loot.

"I like a man with a head for details. Cousin, hence forth you are officially the ship's purser. I wish to square up with the Daas before leaving. 385d sounds fair. I want you to take this 'parchment-thing' you say is worth money, and the 83d in silver to the Daas as our tribute. (ignore)

"We will keep the gold coin as an emergency reserve for the ship. You keep it until we need it. Barak expressed an interest in the ivory pendants. Exchange them with him for coin and use that to buy such supplies are as needed."

"Pay out 25d to each of our band. You can take the pendant as you wish." Kugald takes his 25d.

He reaches into his pouch and hands Algared a large piece of amber (value 288d). "You may trade this for more supplies. Make sure we have a full load of both before we sail."

"Your suggestion to buy a stove, lanterns and oil is a good one. See what you can find. Sigrun's note about needing fishing lines and nets is also wise. See if you can find some of them too. If you need more money, spend the silver I have given you. Only break the gold coin is absolutely necessary and check with me first."

He gives his cousin a playful swat, "Now, off with you. I want the ship fully provisioned as soon as possible."

After Algared leaves, Kugald sits down to talk with Sigrun. "I think we will get along as well." He offers her some of his mother's beef jerky. Then, he hands her the 25d he had just received from Algared had counted out for her. "This is for you. Consider it a 'signing bonus'. I thought you may want to buy a few things before we leave."

When he gets a chance, he seeks out Bjarni and Zeuol. He gives them each 25d from his personal funds the money Algared had divided. "Welcome aboard men. This is a little something to start you off."

With Barak gathering his gear, Sigrun, Bjarni and Zeuol preparing the boat and Algared off to buy more supplies, Kugald seeks out Borygg. "Make sure everyone has all their gear on board and is ready to sail at a moments notice. Keep a close eye on Jurri. I don't want him to run into the Agrikans alone."

Kugald asks Jurri, "Can you please avoid the Agrikans? Stick with the boat and close to Borygg. I wouldn't want anything to happen to you. If we lost you, who would tell people how wonderful I am?" Kugald smiles and laughs at his own hubris.

Once the ship is taken care of and the men are about their business, Kugald heads out to the Kjelland farm. He collects his horse Gauk and saddles him up. He rides him over to the ostler's stables. "Well met horse-master," he says when he meets Hilsen Trens. "As you may have heard, the Daas has made me captain of a small fishing boat. I leave on his orders. It strikes me that I won't have a chance to ride my horse Gauk for many a day. I was wondering if you would be interested in buying him? He is an excellent horse, even tempered, and solid," he says affectionately slapping his flank. "I also have a saddle, blanket and bridle. What would you offer me?"

TTYL

- Kerry

Last edited by Kugald Daas on Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:26 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : To correct my bad math...and my forgetful nature)
Kugald Daas
Kugald Daas

Character sheet
Birthdate:

Back to top Go down

Post  Jurri Grebel Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:27 pm

Kugald Daas wrote:Kugald asks Jurri, "Can you please avoid the Agrikans?

Jurri gives Kugald an odd look, like "What do you think I've been trying to do for the past year?" but says:

"Gladly so. Though I'll wager it won't be until we leave the thraan that any trouble begins. Last night was informative. They can't risk offending the Daas or the Storzar here. Out there," he points downriver, "accidents can happen."

He thinks about it a moment, then adds: "I would urge both the Daas and the Storzar to be very careful with these men. Any alliance with them rests on advantage, not loyalty, and could shift quite suddenly. The Ljarl means little to them."
Jurri Grebel
Jurri Grebel

Character sheet
Birthdate:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kugald Daas Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:36 pm

Kugald nods. "I know you have been doing what you can. I am just worried about your safety old friend. I agree, these men are strange and I don't trust them for a moment. I will mention your observations to the Daas next time I see him."

- Kerry
Kugald Daas
Kugald Daas

Character sheet
Birthdate:

Back to top Go down

Post  Algared Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:25 am

Following Kugald's list of additinal supplies, Algared responds, "I'll see what I can do about a ships stove, covered lamps, and oil. I am not sure we wnat a full load though for we do not know what task the Jarl will set us. it looks to me that we have maybe 2 tun before we are fully laden. Fishing nets will be baulky and take up room, and while we may be able to fish where would we store them, we'll need to get fish baskets. Although I've known of the Farvie fished these waters I have no idea how they opperated and stored their fish, would fishing nets and baskets be enough to disguise our purpose and our supplies if needed or would our over crewed fishing boat give us away anyway. if we want to fish would multiple lines be a better and space saving option. Unless of couae we are literally to be an overcrewed fishing boat with a skald." Algared chuckles, the continues. "And what do we do with the nets and baskets and our rations if the Daas requires us to take say a warband of eight men.

As for supplies I could have aquired 160 mandays supplies thats double what we have but that would have been 2tun and cost us 500d it seemed pricey to me, but given supply and demand I suppose it's a sellers market with so many people here. But given we do not know what task or role our Jarl desires us to perform or what cargo or we are to carry it seemed unwise to be fully laden. Though it may be worth Jurri informing the Daas of the umm hatred he has earned with these Agrikan, I would hate for the Daas to order us to carry those men. In an attack somewhere." Algared waits for his concerns thought to be adressed before proceeding.
Algared
Algared

Character sheet
Birthdate:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kugald Daas Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:09 am

"Fishing line, nets and baskets make sense. I don't think the Daas will be having us carry more men, otherwise, he would have given us a bigger boat! See what you can find and how much it will cost. If it is a reasonable amount buy it anyway and if necessary, we will leave it at my clanhouse. Don't bother with the extra mandays of food. If we need more, we can pick up some at one of the thrans along the river. It will likely be cheaper there anyway."

TTYL

- Kerry
Kugald Daas
Kugald Daas

Character sheet
Birthdate:

Back to top Go down

Post  Algared Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:30 am

Algared exchanges the two ivory pendants with barak for 40d in coin and add the coin and the amber to the pouches. "Barak," he says, "if you are not required your assistance in finding nets lines and baskets and other items will be valuable."

Once ready, Algared sets of in order to try aquire the extra equipment, lamps, a ships stove. brazier, a bag or two of coal/charcoal (whatever would be the most economical and compact for fuel, and the fishing lines, nets and baskets and looks for a lockable sea chest for himself.

ooc Algared will go to the metalsmith/weaponcrafter. (Jorri Daas), regarding a brazier, stove, and covered lamps; the woodcrafter (Turrin Bathesen) about a lockable sea chest; the charcoaler (Iral Batheson) regarding fuel; and Beekeeper (Roldin Daas) to aquire some pots of honey and the trapper (Kelsi Grebel) in order to see about nets and lines.

Knowing that each of the clansmen may have injuries that still ail them Algared will offer to bathe the wounds and help promote healing.

Algared
Algared

Character sheet
Birthdate:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sigrun Surenaal Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:39 am

"Thank you, captain." Sigrun looks at the coins. "Hmm, haven't held any Menglanan coins in a while," and she shows him the different designs of some of the other coins she carries.

Last edited by Sigrun Surenaal on Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Sigrun Surenaal
Sigrun Surenaal

Back to top Go down

Post  Borygg Raal Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:33 am

If Borygg is around when Algared and Barak go off to buy supplies, he will go with them. Like Algared, he needs to purchase a sea chest, along with the proper material to keep his weapons and armour dry (sheep fleece, oils, etc).
Borygg Raal
Borygg Raal

Character sheet
Birthdate:

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeuol Djaon Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:38 am

First come a groan, then a moan and then russling from under his blankets as Zeuol emerges from his dead slumber aboard the boat. He wellkempt beard and hair are frazzled and he seems in a daze himself At this point the others are already up. "Celebrations are over it looks like." the Savoryan Sorcerer mutters to no one in particular, his eyes squinting in pain as he looks around. Eventually he gets to his feet after packing his things, all the while holding his head steady.

Kugald Daas wrote:
When he gets a chance, he seeks out Bjarni and Zeuol. He gives them each 25d from his personal funds the money Algared had divided. "Welcome aboard men. This is a little something to start you off."

When the coin is offered Zeuol explains, "I'm not after riches or fame. Give me a piece of knowledge and I'll be sated. The silver can go to the boats coffer. You've all contributed much more as it is."
Zeuol Djaon
Zeuol Djaon

Character sheet
Birthdate:

https://menglana.rpg-board.net/zeuol-djaon-f37/zeuol-djaon-s-cha

Back to top Go down

Post  Barak Daas Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:45 am

[OoC: Dependent on business at the meadhall Barak may be free to come. I will assume he is by this point in time]

When Barak hears of Algarad's plans he confidently leads Algarad to Ulaf Daas the unofficial 'king' of the Daaslund fishermen. "If anyone knows of available fishing nets, lines and baskets, Ulaf will. However, you had better have a good story as to why we need the gear more than some other poor fisherman. I am not sure coin alone will work. By the way Kelsi is now feasting with Sarajin so you won't find him in the clanhall."
Barak Daas
Barak Daas

Character sheet
Birthdate:

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:57 am

Time: End 2nd watch

Kugald Daas wrote:Kugald heads out to the Kjelland farm. He collects his horse Gauk and saddles him up. He rides him over to the ostler's stables. "Well met horse-master," he says when he meets Hilsen Trens. "As you may have heard, the Daas has made me captain of a small fishing boat. I leave on his orders. It strikes me that I won't have a chance to ride my horse Gauk for many a day. I was wondering if you would be interested in buying him? He is an excellent horse, even tempered, and solid," he says affectionately slapping his flank. "I also have a saddle, blanket and bridle. What would you offer me?"

Hilsen looks the beast over nodding his head as he makes his way around the horse. "Not only you are leaving I here" Hilsen says "Yesterday I would have given you 600d for him, but today I am not sure you could even give him away!" he says.

"Seems clan Daas are leaving Ygesdram for Myna and that puts all the smaller clans in a bit of a quandry no. Their futures are so uncertain now, what will befall them when the Ibanvaalers come."

After some discussion the best offer Hilsen gives you is to return your horse to his stables and he will put the word out about your horse and let you know of any offers. Should you be gone he can contact an agent to act on your behalf if you wish.
GM
GM
GM

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:09 pm

Time: Mid 2nd watch - End 3rd watch

With Kugald trying to sell his horse, Algared, Borygg and Barak off obtaining supplies for the boat, this leaves Jurri, Bjarni, Sigrun and Zeoul back on board the boat.

The morning is taken up with the warband attending to their business, but one thing does strike them as they move around the thran.

There is a sense of increasing panic starting to emerge. You hear rumours that clan Daas are fleeing Ygesdram, leaving the minor clans to fend for themselves against Ibanvaal.

From some of the younger Daas clan members you are starting to hear that the clan will be leaving on the morrow, others say in a day or two and fewer still say that they will be leaving and never returning.

"The Dagen has promised to severe the head of every Daas man, women and child that remain in Daaslund when he marches in" seems to be the common story you are getting.

There are even the backhanded comments you get from your general dealings with members from the minor clans about how the Daas clan were so keen to drag them into this war with promises of victory and riches and now with defeat looming they are fleeing to leave the minor clans to fend for themselves.

You also hear rumours during the morning that clan Grebel is in the process of disintergrating as they try to resolve selecting a new Valhakar for their clan. There are two factions starting to build and both do not appear to be above using force to get their man selected.

It would seem that word of the Daas fleeing has made it to one of the outlying thrans as well as two minor clans go about settling a long time greviance now that they no longer fear Daas rule.
GM
GM
GM

Back to top Go down

Post  Kugald Daas Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:27 pm

Kugald says, "Thank you for your offer horse-master, but no, I will deal with Gauk on my own." He returns to the Kjelland farm and speaks to his uncle, Vidar, and his cousin, Leidolf. "It appears that clan Daas is leaving. I do not know what the future holds for me, and poor Gauk here neither. You have both done so much for me and my family, I would like you to have him. I don't know if you are coming with us or not, but either way, he is better off in your hands."

He returns to the Favrie and assembles the crew for a private talk. "Word has gotten out that Clan Daas is leaving Ygesdram. There is already panic in the air. Soon people will be trying to flee by whatever means possible. I want four men protecting the Favrie at all times. Be prepared to move at a moments's notice."

"Algared, forget the nets, lines and baskets. Make sure everything else is ready to go."

"I will be back shortly." Without further explanation, Kugald heads for the thranhold.

When he arrives at his clanhouse, he calls his mother and sister. "Pack, now. Only the absolute minimum, valuables first. Clan Daas is leaving Ygesdram. We have a boat, but I don't know how long until it is full. The sooner we move the better. You have half an hour. Be at the boat. Do not call attention to yourself. Now MOVE."

He heads up to the main hall and seeks out his brother, Einar. "Brother, I am sure you know clan Daas is leaving. The Favrie is prepared at the dock. I have told mother and Wilhelmina to bring the barest of minimums to the boat. We could use you brother, if Thaldirs will release you to join us. If not, I will look for you in Myna. If we go further, I will try and send word." He clasps his brother's hand and then gives him a big hug. "I hope to see you soon."

Kugald returns to the boat. He starts to don his armour and directs the others to do the prepare for combat.

"Sigrun, Bjarni, if panic breaks out and people start to rush the boats, be prepared to cast off immediately. We will make for the far side of the river and wait there. Everyone else, be ready to help cast off or to defend the boat from the mob."

This is going to get ugly, Kugald says to himself as he scrambles into his armour.

TTYL

- Kerry
Kugald Daas
Kugald Daas

Character sheet
Birthdate:

Back to top Go down

Post  Barak Daas Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:34 pm

Assuming Barak is around when Kuguld tells people to prepare for combat: "If we take panic measures ourselves we will panic the populace even more. The Daas will not be pleased if get the whole populace against him and over turns the plans he is trying to keep secret."

[OoC: What actions Barak takes depends on the GM catching up on other threads. Most likely it will be to go back to the meadhall to plead with Jabor.]
Barak Daas
Barak Daas

Character sheet
Birthdate:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sigrun Surenaal Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:31 pm

"Aye, captain. I'm not getting off this boat again at Ygesdram. I can have us moving at a moment's notice."

To whomever else is around, she says, "In an emergency, slash the bow mooring line." Sigrun places a sheathed short sword near that point, under the sightline of anyone not aboard. She has a sheathed dagger at her belt.

Sigrun will be positioned at the stern, near the other mooring line. She will watch both shorelines, but focuses on the nearer one. How wide is the Leim here? How many ships are docked at this point? Does it look like a mad rush would cause the Farvie to be trapped trying to cast off? If so, Sigrun will try to locate a better position downriver and suggest to Kugald that the boat be repositioned there.

Post by GM The 'Farvie' is moored at the docks with a few other vessels, she is the smallest of the them but it would be no problem should you wish to cast off quickly to be able to. The river is about 100 yards here and it is clear of other vessels the Storzars having anchored further downstream.
Sigrun Surenaal
Sigrun Surenaal

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeuol Djaon Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:02 pm

Barak Daas wrote:Assuming Barak is around when Kuguld tells people to prepare for combat: "If we take panic measures ourselves we will panic the populace even more. The Daas will not be pleased if get the whole populace against him and over turns the plans he is trying to keep secret."

Zeuol seems overly concerned as well and mentions flatly, "Aye I'm with Barak here. Rumor and gossip is action without thought, fact without truth, a sword without a hilt. For us to stir panic is sedition. As representatives of the Daas we should be trying to quell it nay feed it."
Zeuol Djaon
Zeuol Djaon

Character sheet
Birthdate:

https://menglana.rpg-board.net/zeuol-djaon-f37/zeuol-djaon-s-cha

Back to top Go down

Post  Borygg Raal Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:00 pm

When Borygg returns to the boat after getting supplies with Algared, among the items he'll be carrying will be his new sea chest and two sheep fleeces in which to wrap his armour.
Borygg Raal
Borygg Raal

Character sheet
Birthdate:

Back to top Go down

Post  Algared Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:44 am

GM wrote:Time: Mid 2nd watch - End 3rd watch

With Kugald trying to sell his horse, Algared, Borygg and Barak off obtaining supplies for the boat, this leaves Jurri, Bjarni, Sigrun and Zeoul back on board the boat.

The morning is taken up with the warband attending to their business, but one thing does strike them as they move around the thran.

There is a sense of increasing panic starting to emerge. You hear rumours that clan Daas are fleeing Ygesdram, leaving the minor clans to fend for themselves against Ibanvaal.

When ever Algared hears the rumours his response is the same to those speaking the rumours "Have you heard the Daas make an announcement? Stop being so foolish. If the Daas were leaving then our Jarl he would have informed our families. This is they type of rumour mongering I'd expect the Dagaan Dog to use. Now until our Jarl tells me to do otherwise I will continue to get his boat equipped so we can start fishing again." Algared's aim is to try ease the gorwing tension.
Algared
Algared

Character sheet
Birthdate:

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:52 am

You hear that the news has come from assorted sources but the one most troubling is that Skorri Daas has been spreading the news and as is known he is part of the thrangaard and has the ear of the Valhakar.

Time: End 3rd watch

Once you have all gathered together aboard the boat with your gear collected, purchased and stowed aboard you settle in to finish off a few of the minor repair tasks. Having just started you notice a group of men leave the thranhold from the gatehouse. They make their way down the hill towards the thran.

The group of men stop occassionaly and speak with a few of the individuals, waving to others as they go about their work.

There is a following of men, women and children beginning to follow this group of men, as they get nearer the market you recognise the lead man as the Valhakar Cunate Daas, he continues to make his way towards the market place when finally besieged by the thrans inhabitants he stops.

He begins to speak to the assembly but his conversation cannot be heard above the noise of the crowd.

Finally the noise subsides enough for you to hear Cunate say "that the Daas are preparing to leave Ygesdram, this is true!" there are jeers from the crowd as he says this.

"We leave to gather our strength, my cousin in Myna will aid us and while we are there we will await our King to aid us" another round of jeering erupts from the crowd "Why would he aid us now" yells the crowd.

Finally able to settle the crowd Cunate lowers his voice and he continues the conversation with those gathered around him. After quite some time he is able to ease the tension of the crowd and they begin to disperse. Cunate then heads towards Skorri's clanhouse, throwing open the door he enters, he slams the door closed (it can be heard from where you are!).

After some time Cunate re-emerges from Skorri's clanhouse and after a quick scan of the docks makes his way towards the 'Farvie'.

Aiming a finger directly at Algared, the Daas looks livid as he says "Did you tell your father that the Dagen has promised to severe the head of every Daas man, woman and child - words spoken to you within my hall"

"I have convinced him that spreading such rumours is not good for his health and I will now issue you this same warning!" Cunate slowly calms down "What is said within my halls is priviledged information and not to be broadcast about the thran. You have caused a great deal of panic and not just in Ygesdram"

Pausing for a moment he adds "I know your intentions were to protect your family, but what happens within my halls stays there - your family are my clansman and I will not see any ill come to them. What protection can you offer them that I cannot?"

"I am disappointed" stopping for a moment to clear his thoughts he adds "Now, I want you to take this" as he reaches for a message handed to him by one of his aides "to the King in Pelyn, you can sail on the next tide"

"I need you back here by the 20th, if we are not here look for us in Myna" pausing he finishes with "any questions?"
GM
GM
GM

Back to top Go down

Post  Barak Daas Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:20 am

Barak returns to the Farvie carrying fishing lines, hooks, and assorted other purchases of Algared's (and maybe some of his own). He busies himself stowing bits away.

When Cunate comes over he hides towards the bows (I.e. Furtherest from shore). He is stunned by Cunates words. Once gone he comments "We are ready to sail. Let's get on with it before Cunate thinks to ask why we're preparing for war in his own harbour."
Barak Daas
Barak Daas

Character sheet
Birthdate:

Back to top Go down

Post  Algared Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:00 am

"Algared"]Algared will find some time to speak to his father, and in the quiet and privacy, so as not to alarm his mother and sister, tell his father what he has heard about the threats to all those whose name is Daas.

When the Daas speak and points the finger to Algared, he responds "Yes my Jarl I spole to my father about my concerns, but did not mention anything about severed heads or abandoning our home, seeing as he was a member of the thrangaad." He fishes into the pouch drawing out the amber Kugald had earlier given him and hands it to the Daas. "The Farvie is as provisioned for sail and as a fishing vessle as I could make her as purser. This amber would be the balance of the tithe owed by the Kugald's warband."

Algared gives Kugald the pouch containing the parchment for 380d and a gold coin, "This is the remains of the funds availble for the band. It seems my father is an idiot and I am a bigger fool for trusting in his wisdom.." Algared will return the broadsword he has to to his cousin, "Give this to someone more deserving Kugald, I am the weakest link in your Band, and a liability to all."

The Farvies new stores
3 lanterns
6 flasks (pints) of lamp oil
2 x 90' of fishing line and hooks
60 lb of charcoal for cooking food with.
10 x baskets suitable for a fishing vessel
4lb of honey the best in the Liemford

For the voyage Algared will remain by himself.

Last edited by Algared on Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Algared
Algared

Character sheet
Birthdate:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next