From Across the Water
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magi talk

3 posters

Go down

The Magi talk  Empty The Magi talk

Post  Algared Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:31 pm

In the great hall, Algared approaches Zaoul, and talks about the particular school of esoteric he has studied. As they begin to talk using technical terms and phrases.
Algared
Algared

Character sheet
Birthdate:

Back to top Go down

The Magi talk  Empty Re: The Magi talk

Post  Zeuol Djaon Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:22 pm

Algared wrote:In the great hall, Algared approaches Zaoul, and talks about the particular school of esoteric he has studied. As they begin to talk using technical terms and phrases.

With the two finding some form of privacy in the quieting hall, Zeuol explains in a low voice,
"Apologies, I'm not comfortable speaking of it in front of Kvikir. Though you seem quite open yourself. I had my suspicions at first, but when your mood soured just before our initial departure I was sure of it. To be honest I was surprised you revealed yourself so obviously." Stating rather confidently as he places a firm hand on the man's shoulder, "Algared, you must have great trust in the company we keep and they in you; as I didn't see one of them so much as flinch."

The esoteric Shek-P'var then reveals, "As to the school, I belong to the Savorya convocation. And though I could hazard a guess as to which one you belong to, I'll let you share it."
Zeuol Djaon
Zeuol Djaon

Character sheet
Birthdate:

https://menglana.rpg-board.net/zeuol-djaon-f37/zeuol-djaon-s-cha

Back to top Go down

Post  Algared Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:38 am

"It was more a foul mood before we departed than common sense. As to being known, My skills though not as strong as I feel I can or will be, Jarhem was a small Chantry of the Odivshie. While the esoteric is also clearly not divine like a priest or a miracle i do believe that Sarajin in his wisdom gifts us with skills and this is my skill to use in his service.

My cousins and companions who I have travelled with know of my skills, I have used them to help promote healing, and help converse our water rations.
Algared
Algared

Character sheet
Birthdate:

Back to top Go down

Post  Barak Daas Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:56 am

[OoC: Barak knows nothing of the Shek-P'var. Barak knows nothing of Algarad's skills. Based on observation Barak thinks Algarad might be a bit of a shaman or spirit-worker, of the sort that the Yarili have. He seems to have a knack with cleaning wounds and he can see ghosts, but then so can several other members of the party...]
Barak Daas
Barak Daas

Character sheet
Birthdate:

Back to top Go down

Post  Algared Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:09 pm

Algared continues speaking to Zaoul, "Well they know I seem to have a knack for cleaning wounds with water that then heal quickly."
Algared
Algared

Character sheet
Birthdate:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum