5 Saraju 720

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

5 Saraju 720

Post  GM on Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:48 am

Time: Beginning 1st watch - Mid 2nd watch

The wind continues to howl throughout the night disturbing your sleep intermitantly but you are able to quickly fall asleep again the warmth of the fire keeping the nights chill away.

But some time during the night wind must have died down as you are not disturbed until you are awoken by the meadhall staff as they go about their morning routines, kitchen fires are relit, meals are being prepared, water brought in from the nearby well and the other various jobs that go along with the hall.
avatar
GM
GM

Posts : 2528
Join date : 2008-08-02

View user profile http://menglana.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: 5 Saraju 720

Post  Algared on Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:24 am

Algared returns in the morning, looking clean, cold and tired. He quietly dresses in his best in preparatuion for the audience arranged in order to arrange for the request work on the derelict.

Once dressed he will stand near join the meal once the others also dressed. "Once we have seen the Daas," he says, "If Sigrun and Bjarni are granted leave to work at repairing the vessel it is possible that we will have more to do than we ever dreamed... If however we are not granted leave to work on the vessel we should return here and prepare to train if we are going to work together as a unit and not an indisciplined rabble. Especially if we do intend to take the war to the Dagan.. though as I said to Sigrun yesterday before we went to see members of Clan Nildrom, I would like to be certain that I couldgain control or send the creature back to the spiritual-ethereal existence before even thinking about travelling east to try undermine the Dagan's war effort, by what ever means we need to, whether it means helping the locals or forcing the Dagan to feed them because we have destroyed their goods. But be certain just like the men of Froyby were amongst the first to attack Froyehiem, so the men of Storzarland will be amongst the first to attack us in the near future and were even likely amongst the besiegers of Abderhiem."

Turning to Meldun, Algared says. If you have experience fighting, controlling or forcing spiritual beings to flee I could use your help with the ethereal. While I know what it is and where it comes from it is proving difficult for me to gain control of or to undoing the magic.. though I can asure you it is not from the Dagan, to be honest I'm feeling drained from the effort. Your assisstence or input would be welcomed."


Last edited by Algared on Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
Algared

Posts : 1567
Join date : 2009-06-06
Age : 51
Location : Sydney

Character sheet
Birthdate:
Occupation:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 5 Saraju 720

Post  Barak Daas on Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:59 am

Barak gets up quickly and goes through his normal morning routine. Once done he checks through all his travelling gear and prepares to be off out for the day. He packs his meagre rations and tells Shella that they plan to be away from the meadhall for the day, and can see rustle up a midday meal for the band to eat whilst out. He then approaches Sigrun, "I am ready once you have seen the Daas. Whatever you plan to do."

Barak then goes and asks Jabor if he can borrow a spade.
avatar
Barak Daas

Posts : 1635
Join date : 2009-09-14
Location : Letchworth, UK

Character sheet
Birthdate:
Occupation:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 5 Saraju 720

Post  Bjarni Daasen on Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:36 pm

Bjarni arises, performs ablutions and tidies himself up as best he can. His clothes are probably stained and dirty but that cannot be helped seeing as he only has the one set. After breaking his fast he will set off with Algared and Sigrun to see Cunate.

While preparing himself Bjarni will throw his penny's worth into the pot. "Algared, there are what? Ten of us? That makes a shield wall three people wide. That isn't a wall, not even an obstacle. We are easily outflanked. I suspect any fighting we do as a small group will be hit and run raids. If we have to form a wall, we are in serious trouble. A wall needs to have mailed and armoured men in front, shields in the second rank to protect the front rank's heads and another rank to hurl spears and axes.."
avatar
Bjarni Daasen

Posts : 837
Join date : 2010-06-04
Age : 57
Location : -39.863904,175.288741 Google Maps Coords.

Character sheet
Birthdate:
Occupation:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 5 Saraju 720

Post  Barak Daas on Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:01 am

Seeing Bjarni staring suspiciously at the stains on his tunic, Barak says "I have some spare clothes, second bests, do you want to try them to see if they fit? They are fairly loose and you are not that much bigger than me"

"I may have something else in my chest you may like even more, if you are prepared to carry it."
avatar
Barak Daas

Posts : 1635
Join date : 2009-09-14
Location : Letchworth, UK

Character sheet
Birthdate:
Occupation:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 5 Saraju 720

Post  Bjarni Daasen on Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:05 am

"Barak, that is kind of you, however I am about a hundred pounds heavier than you. We could try one of yoru tunics but I suspect it will be a test of your stitching."

Post by GM Bjarni looks the tunic over with optimisim, running his arm down the sleeve he begins to realise that this tunic might not fit as well as he would have liked. Bjarni strains to get his head through the opening at the top and with the tunic material and stitching straining it quickly becomes apparent that Bjarni will not be able to get his other arm into the sleeve
avatar
Bjarni Daasen

Posts : 837
Join date : 2010-06-04
Age : 57
Location : -39.863904,175.288741 Google Maps Coords.

Character sheet
Birthdate:
Occupation:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 5 Saraju 720

Post  Barak Daas on Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:32 am

"It is all I have to offer. Let's try and see. The other thing you don't have to wear so even you should be able to use it."
avatar
Barak Daas

Posts : 1635
Join date : 2009-09-14
Location : Letchworth, UK

Character sheet
Birthdate:
Occupation:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 5 Saraju 720

Post  Algared on Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:42 am

Bjarni Daasen wrote:Bjarni arises, performs ablutions and tidies himself up as best he can. His clothes are probably stained and dirty but that cannot be helped seeing as he only has the one set. After breaking his fast he will set off with Algared and Sigrun to see Cunate.

While preparing himself Bjarni will throw his penny's worth into the pot. "Algared, there are what? Ten of us? That makes a shield wall three people wide. That isn't a wall, not even an obstacle. We are easily outflanked. I suspect any fighting we do as a small group will be hit and run raids. If we have to form a wall, we are in serious trouble. A wall needs to have mailed and armoured men in front, shields in the second rank to protect the front rank's heads and another rank to hurl spears and axes.."

'Bjarni as a group we need to train if we are not to be an ill disciplined rabble. And I have been forced to fight in a small shield wall. regardless of what you feel is important or foolish. I informed you all we needed to train again the day before last.. but several of you were too hung over yesterday to train, and we posponed training for a day. I also reminded you yesterday that we would be training today. .. And for the size of a shield wall I have been forced to fight in a smaller shield wall when we were attacked by a small band, because the shields ofeers better protection against the archers and helped ensure the safety of the rest. You wanted to start building a boat or working on the derelict and would have used what to fund the process/ not to mention insult your host the Daas whom you have been being fed and sheltered by. I think while building or repairing the boat may not be a project that can be carried out effectively by us, but with backing and assistance from the shipwrights it is a project that can help build moral and help this clan. For that reason I feel if we are to be more than a rabble and be able to function tand go raiding then we do need to train so we can develop the skills of the weaker fighters, and find the strengths when we are working together. We all benefit from the Daas hospitality, he pays for our upkeep and food. Some have benifitted from that hospitality a while others like bryndis, Meldun and Bjorn have benefitted from it for a tenday at best and after the raid four days ago half of us were carrying wounds some rather serious. That followed by the creature that resulted from my research. Seeking to give back a little to aid the Daas and the community seems to be a good idea."

Turning the Bryndis Algared says, "As a shieldmaiden you are I imagine the most experienced warrior amongst us, we would benefit from your imput and training advice when we train." he finishes addressing Sigrun and then says to the group "Regardless olf that, I intend to work again at trying to remove the elemental, with the magik that summoned it being too unpredictable and it proving too difficult to control, I need to work at either controlling or removing it and so undo my error. Though I think the Dagan wont stop til he controls the river. Conspiring with Trond, invading Storzarlund and continuing his war seems to indicate he desires all Menglana and the river, and he is likely responsible for arranging the murder of the king, if he has had agents in Trond and here before his invasion then he certainly will have had agents near the Royal seat."

avatar
Algared

Posts : 1567
Join date : 2009-06-06
Age : 51
Location : Sydney

Character sheet
Birthdate:
Occupation:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 5 Saraju 720

Post  Barak Daas on Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:57 am

Barak rummages in his now rather empty chest and pulls forth some clothes. He looks at it critically and says to Bjarni "You are right, this will probably not fit". He hands over a brown serge tunic, a beige cloak, beige serge leggings, a dark tan belt and tan leather boots. "At least the boots and cloak should fit even if nothing else does."

He then pulls out a leather roll tied with a thong. Unrolling it he reveals mallet, gouges, chisels, an adze, hammer, brace and bits, splitting wedges, nails and a sharpening whetstone. "My toolkit from when I used to practice shipsmithing" he says "Have it if you want it, else it will go back in my chest."

[OoC: PS Neil - spade?]

Post by GM No spade Sad
avatar
Barak Daas

Posts : 1635
Join date : 2009-09-14
Location : Letchworth, UK

Character sheet
Birthdate:
Occupation:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 5 Saraju 720

Post  Bjarni Daasen on Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:13 am

"Thanks Barak. Boots I am fine with. I only lost my second best pair in the fire. The cloak I will wear over my tunic.

And thatnks for the use of the tools - I hope I can put them to good use."
avatar
Bjarni Daasen

Posts : 837
Join date : 2010-06-04
Age : 57
Location : -39.863904,175.288741 Google Maps Coords.

Character sheet
Birthdate:
Occupation:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 5 Saraju 720

Post  GM on Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:18 am

Time: Mid 2nd watch - Beginning 3rd watch

Leaving the meadhall your group makes its way up the hill towards the thranaal. The morning is cool with a steady wind blowing in from the north east, a thick veil of white cloud which obscures most of the blue sky above.

Entering through the gatehouse you pass the two guardsmen standing watch and they both offer each of you a nod in greeting as you enter the thranaal.

As you approach the main hall, Madrin approaches your group. "Well met" he offers in greeting. "I have made efforts to arrange a meeting with the Daas this morning" he pauses for a moment as if to work out how best to say "he is none to thrilled with this idea of repairing the boat, but he is prepared to hear your idea" Madrin then adds "however, he also wants clan Nildrom to offer their input too" Madrin seems to ponder his next thought "we hope that someone from clan Nildrom will be here this morning"

Leaving you Madrin offers the thinnest of smiles as he heads off to attend to other business.

While waiting about the hall, Tersi notices you standing about and approaches with a quick look about he says "How goes your search?"
avatar
GM
GM

Posts : 2528
Join date : 2008-08-02

View user profile http://menglana.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: 5 Saraju 720

Post  Bryndis Serewyn on Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:58 am

Bryndis would have no direct response to Algareds comments, being unsure where the balance of power truly lies in this unruly group.

When the group makes its way up the hill, she will follow... but will stop at the gate guards, asking after Thaldirs whereabouts, indicating that she is seeking an audience with him.

Posty by GM The older of the two men says to the younger "Have you seen him this morning?" the younger man shakes his head in response, the older man turns back to you and says "He has not been through the gate at all this morning so I guess he must be somewhere about the thran" that seems to be the best answer you are going to get from the guardsmen.

Nodding your head in understanding you head further into the thran, finally after some asking you are able to find the huscarl, sitting in the lee of a clanhouse sharpening an axe head. He looks up at you as you approach "Greetings shieldmaiden" he says
avatar
Bryndis Serewyn

Posts : 171
Join date : 2011-03-08

Character sheet
Birthdate:
Occupation:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 5 Saraju 720

Post  Algared on Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:15 am

"If you believe the rumours I am working for the Dagan... as yet I have been unsuccessful in gaining control or removing the creature which doesn't help douse those rumours," Algared says with a tired sigh, before adding "...and the only person we who has appeared at all suspicious has been Skorri, but I think he is just being himself and chasing after coin, but he has used spread rumours in the past when he thought it would line his pockets with coin. But whether he is a traitor or innocent and merely the target of hate and distrust because of his trade practices I cannot say one way or the other. I dindn't see anything suspicious yesterday. Borryg..." Algared begins and pauses briefly, "Barak, you are our best trackers, and hunters you have anything else to add?"
avatar
Algared

Posts : 1567
Join date : 2009-06-06
Age : 51
Location : Sydney

Character sheet
Birthdate:
Occupation:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 5 Saraju 720

Post  Barak Daas on Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:45 am

[Earlier Barak to Bjarni] "I hope you find use for the tools too, bit I don't think it will be on the wreck in the river. Consider them a loan."

"There are tracks all over the thran, but without knowing which to follow my skills are to no avail. I have found no one taking an unusual interest in Algared or His glade."

When the party are called in to see Cunate, Barak will take his leave from the group and go and talk to the guards at the gate while he waits.
avatar
Barak Daas

Posts : 1635
Join date : 2009-09-14
Location : Letchworth, UK

Character sheet
Birthdate:
Occupation:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 5 Saraju 720

Post  Bryndis Serewyn on Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:23 pm

"Good morning. As I am new to Ygesdram, I have no daily tasks which require my attention, and I'm not much for sitting around waiting. As you are the head of Valhakar's huscarl, I wanted to inquire if there was any task you needed performed."

Post by GM The older man looks up from his task with a smile on his face. "You are young and keen, young shieldmaiden." he pats a seat next to him bidding Bryn to sit with him, taking a seat next to the older warrior he hands Bryn an axe and a whetstone "hear sharpen this" he says.

Once the two have started work he says "Do not be in a rush young Bryn, this war is not going to be won or lost on the morrow" he says while running his own whetstone evenly down the blade of an axehead.

"You will need to keep your eyes sharp, your wits keen and your sword arm strong, these are the things that will see you stand in good stead when the battle comes" he chuckles to himself for a brief moment before adding "well at least that philosphy has worked for me all these years"
avatar
Bryndis Serewyn

Posts : 171
Join date : 2011-03-08

Character sheet
Birthdate:
Occupation:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 5 Saraju 720

Post  Algared on Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:32 am

After Barak and Borryg have spoken, Algared asks "The morning my father escaped his interview he did seem suprising happy, though he was also troubled by the summons and didnt seem to know why he was called. Most of the band are new to the thran having been here less than a two ten day, and the last few days, like numerous others in the thran have nursed injuries. Is their anything that makes you think there is a spy, for so far our efforts seem to have drawn a blank?"

Post by GM "I believe your father was summoned because both Barak and yourself had raised concerns about Skorri's trade practices and the Daas was going to mention to his uncle your concerns" Tersi listens to Algared as he continues before answering "the new comers are the reason this task was given to, they will not be swayed by family ties or friendships to reveal any spies among us"

Tersi looks at Algared "You do not remember the Daas requesting you bring back to Ygesdram a suspected spy, the fact that he evaded you leads us to suspect that there might be more" Tersi pauses "perhaps there was only one, unlikely, but perhaps there are no others seeking our destruction amongst us"

"I know you carry injuries, like many others around here, but there is still work to be done while we prepare a counter blow against the Dagen" Tersi stops himself from adding anything further
avatar
Algared

Posts : 1567
Join date : 2009-06-06
Age : 51
Location : Sydney

Character sheet
Birthdate:
Occupation:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 5 Saraju 720

Post  Algared on Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:36 pm

"If there are others I imagine they would be in the minor clans, or those who feel they have been ill treated, I know the Daas likely finds the prospect and expense of rebuilding the derelict distasteful, judging from Madrin's response, though I would hope Clan Nildrom would be asked to supervise or even undertake the task that may help ease the hurt and allow Sigrun and Bjarni to mix and excerise their skills. Similarly the trade with other minor clans for the resources may help redress some of the concerns raised as a result my fathers business practices that I'm sure have alienated many." Algared's head sinks a little, and he raises a hand to rub tired eyes, "As I'm sure has my spirit creature in the river, much to my shame... still, I do think it likely that If there are those who work against us they are not from Ygesdram, they are likely from the surrounding thrans, or workers who travel here from those thrans... that way their leaving Ygesdram would not raise suspision." Turning to the others in the band who are present, (Ejiryk, Bjarni, Sigrun, Meldun and Borryg?) Algared then asks, "Have you seen anything that we may have overlooked?"

Post by GM "We Trilsten's are a minor clan yet we are placed in a position of great trust, clan Trens runs the Valhakar's stable and is in a position to hear much, do not think that because we are not of the ruling thran that there are not those among us who vie for more power. As for your proposal to rebuild this boat, while I cannot speak for the Daas, the proposed next Valhakar of clan Nildrom is now besieged within the walls of Abderheim and I do not think they will make such a decision first without naming a new Valhakar and secondly without at least his advice."

"Your father only alienates those who purchase goods from outside of Daaslund, those who wish to sell outside of Daaslund or those who need to store goods in the bonding house prior to being sold around the markets. Trade continues around Daaslund for now but the war bites into such things"

"I agree, those with cause to leave this thran will likely be suspects but we cannot go about holding everyone who leaves the thran as a spy!"

"Well, I shall leave you to your charge, I trust you will get back to me soon with your findings?" Tersi adds before he bids the warband farewell.


Last edited by Algared on Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Algared

Posts : 1567
Join date : 2009-06-06
Age : 51
Location : Sydney

Character sheet
Birthdate:
Occupation:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 5 Saraju 720

Post  Barak Daas on Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:15 pm

To Telsi, Barak says: "I am thinking of my own small blow against the Dagen. I do not like all this waiting. I want to lead my normal life, or fight to regain it."

Post by GM "A small blow is still a blow none the less" Tersi responds. "No one likes the waiting, but with so many held within the walls of Abderheim and those defending the south against any possible march by Trond and those lost to our raids we are weak at the moment until the Storzar carry rally his men and bring them to bear against the Ibanvaalers"

In response to Algared's question he says "I've tried hard to find dissenters in the thran. The only person who stands out is Skorri, but even so there is no evidence of anything much more than greed. I do not know where to look next in Ygresdram. My best bet would be to patrol between our eastern thrans and the wilderness around to see if we can find anyone who should not be there. My other suggestion is to go to the thrans around Trond to see if anything can be found there."

Post by GM "It seems Skorri's name keeps cropping up when ever our conversations of this nature are held, perhaps he needs to be investigated a little more closely" Tersi adds.
avatar
Barak Daas

Posts : 1635
Join date : 2009-09-14
Location : Letchworth, UK

Character sheet
Birthdate:
Occupation:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 5 Saraju 720

Post  Algared on Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:30 am

"I agree Barak, if there are traitors they are likely within the smaller clans and in a thran not directly under the Daas nose. Apart from my father's greed which certainly seems creates disunity there has been no strong evidence, though he does take a strong interest in rumors about the thran but as a member of the council that's something you'd expect anyway. If there are traitors then they will likely be in a thran nearby." Pausing briefly Algared gives a slight nod to Ejiryk, as he speaks to Telsi.

"As to any delay in searching further afield we have been preoccupied the last five days with the raid and injuries. I think now we however we may only be carrying some smaller wounds within our group now though Ejiryk would know that better than I.

If there is a traitor here in Ygesdram then Ejiryk is likely to have seen or heard evidence of it as he has made checked up on those injured. Of cause if there are any who were notable in their absence during the raid that may be an indication also."

And yes, I think we all hate the waiting and our lack of any success has merely added to the frustrations I think we all feel."

[OOC, sorry Jonathon, wasn't trying to exclude Barak I thought like Sigrun, Barak had moved off.]
avatar
Algared

Posts : 1567
Join date : 2009-06-06
Age : 51
Location : Sydney

Character sheet
Birthdate:
Occupation:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 5 Saraju 720

Post  Barak Daas on Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:10 am

"Well, there was one who did not fight; and escaped unscathed dispite being in the thick of it..."

[OoC 1: Barak does not intend to speak to Cunate on the subject of boat building. However, he will wait with the group until their audience, and then talk to the guards until they come out.]

[OoC 2: no offence taken - it is hard to keep track of where everyone is. PS: I believe Sigrun is with us, and it is Bryndis who is grinding her axe elsewhere.]


Last edited by Barak Daas on Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
Barak Daas

Posts : 1635
Join date : 2009-09-14
Location : Letchworth, UK

Character sheet
Birthdate:
Occupation:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 5 Saraju 720

Post  Algared on Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:44 am

When Tersi mentions the proposed Vlhaker of Clan Nildrom Algared mentions that he and Sigrun had sought out the advise of clan Nildrom and were led to believe that their next valhaker may be Dern Nildrom from Tarnbro. If the proposed valhaker is in Abderhiem that is a matter of concern.

Post by GM It would appear we are getting our information from different sources replies Tersi

avatar
Algared

Posts : 1567
Join date : 2009-06-06
Age : 51
Location : Sydney

Character sheet
Birthdate:
Occupation:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 5 Saraju 720

Post  Algared on Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:03 am

"So it would appear" Algared says and gives the details of where and from whom he and Sigrun recieved their information from. "Factional rivalry or wishful thinking on the part of one or the other? I can see the proposal put forward is beset with problems greater than imagined, especially if the Daas has been informed of one candidate for Valhaker and another is possibly making a play for the headship of the clan while his rival is penned up in Abderhiem.... I'm sure the Daas will be interested in knowing this, though if we await a member of Clan Nildrom for their views, then they will likely clear up any confusion."
avatar
Algared

Posts : 1567
Join date : 2009-06-06
Age : 51
Location : Sydney

Character sheet
Birthdate:
Occupation:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 5 Saraju 720

Post  Bjarni Daasen on Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:10 am

"All this proposed valhakars and clan priveledge is doing my head in. I just want to walk up river and steal one, and I am not too fussy whose it is either at this point. As Jabor said, we are free men.

One other itch that I have been unable to scratch is this. How did three dragons get past the clan watchers on the river, or were there none? Someone needs a whipping to remind them of their duty."
avatar
Bjarni Daasen

Posts : 837
Join date : 2010-06-04
Age : 57
Location : -39.863904,175.288741 Google Maps Coords.

Character sheet
Birthdate:
Occupation:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 5 Saraju 720

Post  Barak Daas on Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:49 pm

"You want to kidnap a valhakar" laughs Barak "That is a little extereme. I am sure clan Nildrom will sort it without resorting to ransom."

"Stealing a boat would be a lot simpler than building one. Though, I, for one, would prefer to steal an enemy boat than one of ours, an ally's, or a neutral. None of those is likely to go down well with Cunate. Perhaps once you've finished asking for permission to build a boat, repairing the wreck just isn't an option, then you should ask for permission to steal one."
avatar
Barak Daas

Posts : 1635
Join date : 2009-09-14
Location : Letchworth, UK

Character sheet
Birthdate:
Occupation:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 5 Saraju 720

Post  Bjarni Daasen on Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:48 am

"You know what I mean, runt," Bjarni laughes. "But I still want to steal a boat off the enemy. For starters, that will give us wealth, even if we have to give part of it to Cunate."
avatar
Bjarni Daasen

Posts : 837
Join date : 2010-06-04
Age : 57
Location : -39.863904,175.288741 Google Maps Coords.

Character sheet
Birthdate:
Occupation:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 5 Saraju 720

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum