From Across the Water
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolves in the Woods

3 posters

Go down

Wolves in the Woods Empty Wolves in the Woods

Post  GM Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:46 am

Algared wrote:As Barak returns with the grisly discovery, Algared asks whether there was any indication of the origin of the party, were they hunters, natives or more likely an Ibanvaal patrol. Similarly he asks if their packs and gear remain as they may have items that could be of use.

Is there anything of note or use within the camp that could be of use to the band?

Upon hearing the reported size of the one wolf, he asks if Barak or anyone else has ever encountered or heard of wolves that size before. Was Barak able to determine the size of the pack?

Algared ponders and draws upon his memory of the ravages of the wolves during the winter months did the attacks seem to be around the new moon?

Do we know of any legends of werewolves?
GM
GM
GM

https://menglana.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Wolves in the Woods Empty Re: Wolves in the Woods

Post  Barak Daas Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:41 am

"I did not want to get too close to those bodies, but I'd say there is nothing to identify them. It is a shame that Vidar is not here, he'd want to give them a decent funeral.

There are no gear here. Either some survived the slaughter or some one has been past here before us.

There is something strange going on here. First that eeriely silent cliff, and now this giant wolf. As for stories of giant wolves, I've heard lots of them. I am sure Jurri has plenty to tell."
Barak Daas
Barak Daas

Character sheet
Birthdate:

Back to top Go down

Post  Algared Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:43 pm

"Aye well you'll recall it was thought something strange was happening durin the winter months as the wolves seemed to be more active. If the gear was taken, why just leave the bodies if it was clear wolves had killed the party. Indeed cousin you are correct something strange is happening in the hills."
Algared
Algared

Character sheet
Birthdate:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum