From Across the Water
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jonathan aka Barak

Go down

Jonathan aka Barak Empty Jonathan aka Barak

Post  Barak Daas Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:46 am

In terms of Hârn, I first got in to it in 1983, and played it a lot. I nearly always seemed to end up being GM. I don’t play so much now. Or more accurately I don’t play at all at the moment. Instead I write stuff. There is some fanon articles by me still around (my price lists seeming to have a life of its own now). I was involved in some of the early group projects: HRT, IoH and CC2 for Harn (CHMP). Other than that I have credits on a random selection of CGI publications: Birds, Fishing, Golotha, HarnManor, Hunting, Inns of Harn, Karveth, Seals come to mind. I’ve also some articles of things to hunt in the pipeline, and maybe a mine too. These may appear in a HQ soon. Oh yeah, I do maps and plans too.

I’m currently working as a IT Manager with a process solution provider in the government sector, with a wife and young son. I’m a graduate in geology and astronomy, and have a post graduate certificate in archaeology. I’m also interested in nature/outdoors stuff. None of these has ever helped me in work, but these interests do tend to appear when I am gaming on Hârn. I live in a small town (Letchworth, first garden city) thirty-ish miles to the north of London, though I was born and bred in central London. When on holiday I am most likely to be found in a marsh, or on a castle's battlements.

I go by the name of SableFox on many systems, including HarnForum.
Barak Daas
Barak Daas

Character sheet
Birthdate:

Back to top Go down