From Across the Water
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

talking in meadhall and heading home before the evening meal

2 posters

Go down

talking in meadhall and heading home before the evening meal Empty talking in meadhall and heading home before the evening meal

Post  Algared Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:49 pm

Eijryk Orbaason wrote:Eijryk looks up at Gelda and smiles "I'll have some of that pork pottage as well and some cheese with the bread would be very nice too. Then another ale to wash it down please."

When Gelda has left he looks over at Shella Anders as she moves through the hall and asks Algared interestedly "So she is not a thrall of Jabor then? And who is the Valhakar of clan Anders?"

Algared responds to Eijirk's inquiry informing him that she is "Shella Anders a neice to the Valhakar of clan Anders, apart from being pleasnat to the eye also has a voice that is pleasant to hear as well." having replied to Algared drinks deeply from his ale before saying. 'Unlless the Dass has need of us before then, in a few days, I say we approach him with a plan. to sail the farvie up river and see if we cant destroy the Dagan's warboats and or try to spy upon him. While we do this if we can also cut out a vessel from the Dagan's boats and return n triumph. We'll have a vessel that is ours to do with as we with, and have helped the war effort shown our worth. of course we could also try discover the cause of the strange happenings in the hills we experienced, and in the process attack any of the Dagan's patrol's we find. We know they hunt and seek to eradicate our allies in the hills. Anyway I must say good eve," he adds draining his ale. With that Algared will arise and head back to his family clanhouse.
Algared
Algared

Character sheet
Birthdate:

Back to top Go down

talking in meadhall and heading home before the evening meal Empty Re: talking in meadhall and heading home before the evening meal

Post  Bjarni Daasen Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:36 pm

"Now that sounds like a good plan. Burn some of their boats and steal one to replace our little Farvie. Do you think the Daas will agree to such a plan?"
Bjarni Daasen
Bjarni Daasen

Character sheet
Birthdate:

Back to top Go down

talking in meadhall and heading home before the evening meal Empty Re: talking in meadhall and heading home before the evening meal

Post  Algared Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:12 pm

Bjarni Daasen wrote:"Now that sounds like a good plan. Burn some of their boats and steal one to replace our little Farvie. Do you think the Daas will agree to such a plan?"

"I dont know, but with eight or nine crew we could try cut out a larger vessel." Algared answers, but it will certainly bring us into the Daas attention once more and open the way for some real riches to be made. Cant secure a wife from a notible clan without a sizable purse."
Algared
Algared

Character sheet
Birthdate:

Back to top Go down

Post  Bjarni Daasen Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:22 pm

"I know. I want to do the same thing if I can but my purse has definately seen more prosperous days" Bjarni says glumly.
Bjarni Daasen
Bjarni Daasen

Character sheet
Birthdate:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down