28 Peonu 720

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

28 Peonu 720

Post  GM on Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:05 am

The night passes with the warband sleeping fitfully during the night. The rain continues to fall throughout the night, but the storm seems to have passed.

A new day dawns with the warband rising from their slumber and breaking their morning fast and going about their morning routines.

With the warband dressed, fed and ready for the coming day the weather still looks poor. The sky is looks heavy with thick grey clouds hanging low in the sky, the wind gusting in from the south west and the temperature is cool with the rain chilling the day even more.
avatar
GM
GM

Posts : 2528
Join date : 2008-08-02

View user profile http://menglana.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: 28 Peonu 720

Post  Barak Daas on Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:26 pm

Barak gets up extra early: 'What a foul day' he thinks to himself 'Just perfect for a hunting trip - how do I pick them.' He makes his way to fulfil his pre-breakfast watch over Sarajin's hall.

Afterwards, he has his breakfast at Jabor's and the readies his hunting gear, before cadging lunch for later. He makes his way back to Kugald's home to agree the plan for today. He waits to see who Kugald releases to go on the hunt with him. He is pleased that Bjarni wants to come and hope Eijryk or another will join to.

Once the hunting party is decided he leads them of to the east. Though he intends to catch some game, his primary purpose is - as it always has been - to scout put what is happening in the lands between Daaslund and the border, and flush out any spies lurking in the wood if there are any there.
avatar
Barak Daas

Posts : 1635
Join date : 2009-09-14
Location : Letchworth, UK

Character sheet
Birthdate:
Occupation:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 28 Peonu 720

Post  GM on Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:18 pm

When the warband gets together Kugald has got all his gear packed and looks ready to head out on the hunt himself but he informs the group that he will no longer be their leader, Kugald goes on to say that with the promise he has shown, Cunate has tasked him with travelling south and preparing the defences against the inevitable attacks from Trond.

Like Kugald, Jurri too has his belongings packed. Jurri informs the warband that the Daas has tasked him with acting as his escort and liason to the King and so Jurri sails to meet him. It will not be for long as the King sails on the first day of the new month and it is only a day or two depending on the weather before he will be back.

So with mixed emotions the warband bids farewell to Kugald and Jurri who have promised to keep in touch.
avatar
GM
GM

Posts : 2528
Join date : 2008-08-02

View user profile http://menglana.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: 28 Peonu 720

Post  Bjarni Daasen on Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:37 am

Bjarni will set out with Barak and take his lead from him. Being a novice hunter he will move as silently as he can, and take note of what Barak says. Out here in the wilderness Bjarni is the deckboy, so to speak.
avatar
Bjarni Daasen

Posts : 837
Join date : 2010-06-04
Age : 57
Location : -39.863904,175.288741 Google Maps Coords.

Character sheet
Birthdate:
Occupation:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 28 Peonu 720

Post  Algared on Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:34 am

GM wrote:When the warband gets together Kugald has got all his gear packed and looks ready to head out on the hunt himself but he informs the group that he will no longer be their leader, Kugald goes on to say that with the promise he has shown, Cunate has tasked him with travelling south and preparing the defences against the inevitable attacks from Trond.

Like Kugald, Jurri too has his belongings packed. Jurri informs the warband that the Daas has tasked him with acting as his escort and liason to the King and so Jurri sails to meet him. It will not be for long as the King sails on the first day of the new month and it is only a day or two depending on the weather before he will be back.

So with mixed emotions the warband bids farewell to Kugald and Jurri who have promised to keep in touch.

Algared listens to Kugald and is saddened by his older cousins departure, at least Jurri will be there to keep his cousin out of trouble and give sound wisdom in the tasks the Daas has set them both. Before they depart Algared listens to their nightly report which he expects to be pretty much like his own, uneventful but better to be sure he thinks to himself

Once the farewells have been made and both Jurri and Kugald have departed, Algared Daas first cousin to the Daas squares his shoulders and says, "Well friends, this is a sad day for our band but none the less we have a task to do in order to serve the Daas." Looking to Borrygg he asks, "So did you notice anything out of the ordinary, did anyone seem to try make contact with the emassaries?"

avatar
Algared

Posts : 1567
Join date : 2009-06-06
Age : 51
Location : Sydney

Character sheet
Birthdate:
Occupation:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 28 Peonu 720

Post  Borygg Raal on Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:45 am

Algared wrote:"Looking to Borrygg he asks, "So did you notice anything out of the ordinary, did anyone seem to try make contact with the emassaries?"
Borygg shakes his head and replies, "I saw nothing unusual or suspicious. They kept to themselves in the temple area. The valhakar's wife served them, as befitting guests of their status. Eijryk spoke to them a bit, perhaps he saw something I did not."

Question to GM: When you said the valhakar's wife, you meant Bjarri Orbaason's wife, correct? I didn't think Bjarri was valhakar of his clan but I may be wrong.
avatar
Borygg Raal

Posts : 409
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 53
Location : St. Louis

Character sheet
Birthdate:
Occupation:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 28 Peonu 720

Post  GM on Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:05 am

Borygg Raal wrote:Question to GM: When you said the valhakar's wife, you meant Bjarri Orbaason's wife, correct? I didn't think Bjarri was valhakar of his clan but I may be wrong.

You are correct - he is Valhakar of clan Orbaason in Ygesdram. There are/were Orbaasons in Vulenheim and Froyahiem as well as this small branch in Ygesdram.
avatar
GM
GM

Posts : 2528
Join date : 2008-08-02

View user profile http://menglana.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: 28 Peonu 720

Post  Eijryk Orbaason on Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:36 pm

Eijryk takes farewell of Kugald and Jurri. He didn't have that much time to get to know them very well so it's not that emotional, but he wishes them all the best on their assignments and hope they will meet soon again in good health.

Then he turns to Algared and Borygg to discuss the emissaries at Orbaason clanhouse. "Nothing much happened during the night but they showed a great deal of arrogance in their behaviour. Perhaps not very strange given the hostilities between Dagen an Daas. I have hardly slept at all tonight, it's difficult when you share roof with a pack of wolves."

He also tells Barak that he would happily join him on a hunting trip unless someone should stay here and keep an eye on the emissaries today as well.

avatar
Eijryk Orbaason

Posts : 111
Join date : 2010-08-14
Age : 44
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 28 Peonu 720

Post  GM on Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:07 pm

Kugald bids farewell to his companions and leaves the thranaal and your last view of him is turning west as he leaves the gatehouse, after making his farewell Jurri returns to the main hall where he has a few preparations to make before he too will board a vessel and sail for Vulenheim.

With the plan set Barak and Bjarni gather their gear and head out through the gatehouse and head off towards the eastern hills.

It is not long into their journey that it becomes apparent that the poor weather is going to hamper their hunt. A steady rain continues to fall making the going difficult, the cloud hangs low in the sky obscuring the higher reaches of the mountains from view.

Sigrun, Zeoul and Algared head down to the docks, the river traffic is unchanged over the last days and after boarding the vessel and weighing anchor the 'Favie' is made ready for sea. Algared and Zeoul man the oars and row the vessel out into the middle of the river.

The few fishing vessels left have sailed and made their way to the west.

In which direction do you wish to sail?

Borygg and Eijryk remain in the thran. Some what comforted by the fact that they are not travelling out in the poor weather.

What are your intentions/plans for the coming day
avatar
GM
GM

Posts : 2528
Join date : 2008-08-02

View user profile http://menglana.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: 28 Peonu 720

Post  Eijryk Orbaason on Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:20 pm

Eijryk goes back to his relatives clanhouse. Checking first to see if the emissaries are still there, greeting them courteously if they are. Then he will look for Bjarri or his wife to see what they are up to. Asking - when none of the Ibanvaalers are within hearing distance - how long the guests will stay.

Post by GM The Ibanvaalers are still within the temple and have not left, they return your greetings in kind. Bjarri and his family are going about the normal daily routine, fetching water from the well, gathering firewood to start the days cooking and heat the clanhouse and the like. Bjarri's demeanour has not improved at all about having to play host to the Ibanvaalers and as far as he is concerned they could leave now, but alas they will leave when they have recieved a reply from Cunate Daas.
avatar
Eijryk Orbaason

Posts : 111
Join date : 2010-08-14
Age : 44
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 28 Peonu 720

Post  Borygg Raal on Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:55 pm

At first, Borygg hangs around the Orbaason clanhouse, doing his normal morning routine and keeping an eye on the Ibanvaalers. As the foreigners do their business for the day, Borygg will stealthily follow them and watch what they do, where they go, who they talk to, etc.

Post by GM The Ibanvaalers remain secreted away in the temple of the Orbaason clanhouse, denying any chance to gather any intelligence themselves and away from the swords, spears and axes of grieving clans.
avatar
Borygg Raal

Posts : 409
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 53
Location : St. Louis

Character sheet
Birthdate:
Occupation:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 28 Peonu 720

Post  Sigrun Surenaal on Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:04 pm

GM wrote:
The few fishing vessels left have sailed and made their way to the west.

In which direction do you wish to sail?

If the other fishing boats have all headed west, then we will as well, so as to keep an eye on them.

Post by GM Having reached the clearer sailing waters Sigrun orders the sail unfurled and the vessel turns west. The few fishing vessels have long since left the docks but over the last few days they have sailed west - away from the Ibanvaalers to the east. It is not long before the 'Farvie' catches up with the fishing vessels. The 'Farvie' soon join a larger number of vessels from the neighbouring thrans. The thran of Skeineza can be seen to the north in the distance. It is hard to determine if the whole fleet is here is or not, with the losses suffered by Daaslund over the last months it is hard to say how many fisherman are left to man the boats. But it would certainly be a simple task for a single vessel to disappear from the fleet if there was any need for them to be away
avatar
Sigrun Surenaal

Posts : 280
Join date : 2010-06-07
Age : 44
Location : Cambridge, MA, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 28 Peonu 720

Post  Algared on Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:54 pm

Sigrun Surenaal wrote:

If the other fishing boats have all headed west, then we will as well, so as to keep an eye on them.

In a quiet moment as the Farvie heads west rolling the path of the few fishing vessels left Algared turns to Sigrun. "While we watch the fleet will putting our lines and baskets to use be a hindrance. If we just watch them it may make them uneasy. And any fish we catch can supplement the stores I suppose and it may aid us. But as pilot your detailed knowledge must determine what we endeavor."

Since we're sailing west, algared thinks to himself, I imagine they'll be a warboat or two patrolling as that draws nearer to the Trond. That is if I have my bearings correct.
avatar
Algared

Posts : 1567
Join date : 2009-06-06
Age : 51
Location : Sydney

Character sheet
Birthdate:
Occupation:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 28 Peonu 720

Post  Barak Daas on Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:24 am

> It is not long into their journey that it becomes apparent that the poor weather is going to hamper their hunt. <

Barak choose to head east roughly parallel to the road on the south side (on the way back he'll return on the north side) only just keeping the road in sight.

"This is not the best of weather for hunting" Barak remarks to Bjarni "But it does dampen the noise and keep down our smell. We might flush something quite close by, so be prepared to take advantage of anything you see".

The damp weather means that Barak won't string his bow. Since he is hunting he dosn't have sword, spear, shield or helm. But he does have his trust hunting knife and hatchet for when he needs to clear brush out of the way.

"I am primarily looking for people and not game. I want to know if the Dagen has anyone in these hills. So look out for people, horses and especially smoke. I hope it dosn't come to a fight, but you never know our luck."

Barak is intending to go as far east as he can and still get back to the thran by sunset.

Post by GM You travel along the road heading towards Jeinmark passing through several small thrans along the way. The open fields and pastures makes trying to stay concealed difficult and rather than draw suspicion to yourselves you find it easier to make your passage as inconspicuous as possible and march openly down the road.

You have not travelled far at all along the road eastward before your cloaks have become soaked and your boots are coated with a thick layer of mud. The roads surface has become a sheen of mud making the going more difficult than usual. The rain has removed any signs that may have been present and even your own footprints are destroyed by the falling rain in just a few moments after you leave them.

Once past the thran of Jeinmark you are able to push a little further off the road along the southern edge. The fringe around the road is still open fields as the farmers have taken the most advantage of the fertile land along the river bank. The fields and pastures are broken up with the occassional copse of trees that have little undergrowth and thus provide little cover as you move through.

Pushing up into the hills you are able to view sections of the road as you make your way through the woods and hills.

Your hunting party have pushed on to within a league or so of Abderheim when you feel the time is right to turn around and head home. So far during the hunt you have found no sign of any movement through this area either man made or natural.

Moving down out of the trees and you join the road and follow it along its northern edge as you make your way through the fields and pastures making the necessary searches of the small copse of trees that grow along your route.

You return to Ygesdram just before sunset, you are soaked through, your boots are soaking wet and covered with a thick layer of mud that has made walking uncomfortable. The rain has continued to fall all day but is now nothing more than a drizzle. There has been no sign of any quarry at all during your hunt. Even the dismal weather has kept the local farmers inside and there was no sign of anyone outside of the thrans locals buildings.
avatar
Barak Daas

Posts : 1635
Join date : 2009-09-14
Location : Letchworth, UK

Character sheet
Birthdate:
Occupation:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 28 Peonu 720

Post  Sigrun Surenaal on Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:49 pm

"Definitely drop some lines, Algared. They won't be in the way, unless we have to move quickly and suddenly... and in that case I recommend just pitching them overboard."
avatar
Sigrun Surenaal

Posts : 280
Join date : 2010-06-07
Age : 44
Location : Cambridge, MA, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 28 Peonu 720

Post  Bjarni Daasen on Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:11 pm

"This is not the best of weather for hunting" Barak remarks to Bjarni "But it does dampen the noise and keep down our smell. We might flush something quite close by, so be prepared to take advantage of anything you see".

The damp weather means that Barak won't string his bow. Since he is hunting he dosn't have sword, spear, shield or helm. But he does have his trust hunting knife and hatchet for when he needs to clear brush out of the way.

"I am primarily looking for people and not game. I want to know if the Dagen has anyone in these hills. So look out for people, horses and especially smoke. I hope it dosn't come to a fight, but you never know our luck."

Taking his lead Bjarni will only take clothes, cloak and as far as weapons - spear, dagger and club.

"Barak, I don't have a bow and if I did I couldn't hit the side of a thranal with it. You lead, and I will follow."

Bjarni is not at home in the forest but will try his hardest to copy Barak's movements and to not seem like a fish out of water.

Post by GM Bjarni is not long into the journey before he regrets offering his services, the road is slippery and the large man is constantly loosing his footing in the muddy conditions. His discomfort is compounded when Barak turns off the road and heads up into the hills.

Bjarni's large frame finds the going extremely difficult and struggles to keep his footing, the knees of his leggings are covered in mud and dirt to match his boots.

Not long into the walk through the hills a sore spot begins to develope on Bjarni's left heel, it soon becomes apparent that a blister is beginning to form on his foot making his journey even more difficult and uncomfortable. But the large man not wanting to offer Barak any form of weakness continues along grimacing with every step. Soon Barak decides to turn back and head home a small smile creeps onto Bjarni's face.

Just before sunset Bjarni and Barak arrive back in the thran of Ygesdram, his left foot aching from a now well formed blister, his body a mix of aches and pains from the stubbles and falls he has had along the way, his body chilled from the wind and rain, his clothes and boots soaked from the days rain and dirtied with a thick layer of mud.
avatar
Bjarni Daasen

Posts : 837
Join date : 2010-06-04
Age : 57
Location : -39.863904,175.288741 Google Maps Coords.

Character sheet
Birthdate:
Occupation:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 28 Peonu 720

Post  GM on Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:23 am

Sigrun now part of the larger fishing fleet gives her approval for Algared and Zeoul to wet a line, Algared in particular jumps at the opportunity to catch his supper. Algared sits near the gunwale of the boat near the mast watching his line intently. Sigrun spends her time watching the weather and the other vessels while Zeoul unfamiliar with the surroundings watches the other boats and scanning the surrounding countryside.

There is little activity in the water as the conditions are poor for fishing at this time but Algared manages to pull in a 6lb perch.

The fishing fleet moves from location to location throughout the day in an effort to find a suitable fishing spot but by midday it would seem that most of the fleet have decided to call it a day and return to their various ports of origin while a few diehearts continue with their efforts. Most seem to sail south to their home ports while a few ships (which are familiar to you) head west back towards Ygesdram.

The fleet breaks up with a few vessels remaining out but venturing off by themselves....
avatar
GM
GM

Posts : 2528
Join date : 2008-08-02

View user profile http://menglana.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: 28 Peonu 720

Post  Algared on Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:16 pm

"What do you think Sigrun," Algared asks, "shall we stay longer and watch the traffic? Though we want to be back before dusk." With a chuckle he adds "Bjarni will not be impressed if Zeoul and I cause us to stay out tonight."

As they coast moving from place to place Algared continues to fish, in order to maintain the ruse, he is happy to have caught the perch but would have preferred to have found a bigger fish to fry, especially if they had caught one of those seeking to act or even those who were in tge process of acting against the Daas.
avatar
Algared

Posts : 1567
Join date : 2009-06-06
Age : 51
Location : Sydney

Character sheet
Birthdate:
Occupation:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 28 Peonu 720

Post  Barak Daas on Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:45 am

"Well" says Barak as they re-enter their home thran "That was a bracing walk. It was nice to stretch our legs. The weather wasn't as bad as I was expecting, and even the mud was only a minor irritant. We've proven that there was no spies obviously lurking near the thrans or the the road. Though, if they are there, they are probably mummy's boys who stayed in shelter all day. Tomorrow I think we have to push on harder and make it further along the road." as he approach the path to the meadhall he finishes "Well, I had better clean up. Will I see you in the meadhall later? Thanks for your company today."
avatar
Barak Daas

Posts : 1635
Join date : 2009-09-14
Location : Letchworth, UK

Character sheet
Birthdate:
Occupation:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 28 Peonu 720

Post  Algared on Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:49 pm

When the farvie finally returns to port Algared counts the number of fishing boats docked and those that actually set sail and have men working. Algared helps tidy and clean lines and equipment before stowing it I also helps erect the shelter for the night before turning his attention to the fish which he caught.

Once cleaned he considers cooking it for their own tea before deciding that as the vessel is the Daas the catch is also his, at least a portion of the value. He none the less cleans both the fish and himself, putting on his best clothes and heads to the Thranall both to delever the catch while also knowimg he can make a report. He knows he will not know the findings of the others but he can outline their plans and what progress they have made.

Visiting the Thranall will also give him an opportunity seek the Daas plans for the Farvie and their small band. "Opportunity must be siezed if it presents itself", Kugald always said things like that mind you so does Algared's father. So Algared, as the Daas Closest relative in the warband now that Kugald has been sent south seeks to seize the opportunity that presents itself.

avatar
Algared

Posts : 1567
Join date : 2009-06-06
Age : 51
Location : Sydney

Character sheet
Birthdate:
Occupation:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 28 Peonu 720

Post  Bjarni Daasen on Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:15 pm

"Barak, I cannot say I enjoyed traipsing all around these hills, but your company was agreeable. When I have cleaned up I will join you for an ale and food."

Once he makes to the meadhall he will probably try for a spot near the hearth fire. He also thanks his mother's wisdom in telling him to pack a second pair of boots. To his comrades who are present he says that "if the Ilbanvaalers are hiding in these hills, we didn't see them. Or should I say Barak didn't see them. I spent most of my time sliding on my arse in the mud."

He then proceeds to doctor the blister that is tormenting his foot.
avatar
Bjarni Daasen

Posts : 837
Join date : 2010-06-04
Age : 57
Location : -39.863904,175.288741 Google Maps Coords.

Character sheet
Birthdate:
Occupation:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 28 Peonu 720

Post  Eijryk Orbaason on Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:25 pm

Eijryk spends the day close to the clanhouse helping with the everyday tasks. He also makes sure the guests gets what they want and tries to pick up on anything that is happening or is said around them.

Later in the afternoon he looks for Borygg and asks if he has seen or heard anything

Post by GM Staying around the clanhouse for the early morning to are able to attend to several chores and duties while still maintaining a careful watch on the Ibanvaal visitors.

Around mid morning the Ibanvaal men are summoned to the great hall. You remain behind in the clanhouse so as not to be to inquistive regarding these men.

Not more than a quarter watch later the Ibanvaalers have returned to the clanhouse and quickly pack up their meagre belongings, offer their thanks to their host and bid each of you a farewell as they lead their horse from the thranaal down the hill, past the meadhall and take the road out of the thran heading east towards their home.
avatar
Eijryk Orbaason

Posts : 111
Join date : 2010-08-14
Age : 44
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 28 Peonu 720

Post  Borygg Raal on Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:44 pm

Eijryk Orbaason wrote:Later in the afternoon he looks for Borygg and asks if he has seen or heard anything
Borygg has spent the day in and around the Orbaasen clanhouse watching to see if anyone came into contact with the Ibanvaalers. When he and Eijryk run into each and compare notes, Borygg reports that he has seen nothing. "Well, one of us should probably stay here and keep watch while the other goes to the alehouse and talks to the others. Maybe they've had better luck."

Post by GM Hanging around outside the Orbaason clanhouse you watch the comings and goings of the locals, none seem to pay to much attention to the Ibanvaalers.

Around mid morning you notice Madrin approach the Orbaaso clanhouse, he enters and not long after is seen leading the Ibanvaal delegation out of the clanhouse towards the greathall. Madrin sees you and offers you a curt nod in greeting as he walks the men towards and then into the greathall.

About a quarter watch later the Ibavaalers are seen leaving the greathall, two men head towards the stables and are seen speaking with Hilsen Trens the thrans ostler. Hilsen enters the stables with the two Ibanvaalers and after a short moment exits leaving the two Ibanvaalers alone it some time before they reappear leading the horses for all the delegation.

They return to the Orbaason clanhouse and after knocking on the door they are met by their companions, they bid the Orbaason clan farewell and lead their horses out of the thranaal and down the slope. Leaving the thran behind.
avatar
Borygg Raal

Posts : 409
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 53
Location : St. Louis

Character sheet
Birthdate:
Occupation:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 28 Peonu 720

Post  Barak Daas on Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:35 am

[OoC: the Ibanvaalers "take the road out of the thran heading east towards their home." I take it they passed Barak and Bajarni on the road home?]

Post by GM Barak nor Bjarni saw them as they travelled near the road, however, they may have missed them while they were searching off the road due to the poor conditions which make visibility difficult

Barak makes his way back to the meadhall and tries to clean up his gear as much as possible, cursing the rain and mud as he goes. Where is Gelda when a man needs to have a rub down to ease stuff muscles he thinks to himself. Eventually, having rest his sore legs awhile, he gets up and makes his way to the hall of the meadhall and orders himself an ale, and looks around to see if any of his companions have come to avail themselves of the facilities. When the evening meal is ready, he'll order himself some food for the night, hoping to see Bjarni, Algared, Borygg and the others and hear of their days.
avatar
Barak Daas

Posts : 1635
Join date : 2009-09-14
Location : Letchworth, UK

Character sheet
Birthdate:
Occupation:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 28 Peonu 720

Post  Eijryk Orbaason on Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:29 am

"They are gone." Eijryk says when he meets Borygg. "Did you see anything from this angle? It seemed to me they were just waiting for the Daas decision and then went. They never spoke to anyone else."

"Shall we go to the meadhouse and see what the others may have found out today?" he asks.
avatar
Eijryk Orbaason

Posts : 111
Join date : 2010-08-14
Age : 44
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 28 Peonu 720

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum