From Across the Water
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meldun Jarlaka (aka Donovan Johns)

Go down

Meldun Jarlaka (aka Donovan Johns) Empty Meldun Jarlaka (aka Donovan Johns)

Post  Meldun Jarlaka Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:52 am

Howdy everyone

First off, thank you to Neil for allowing me to join your game.

My name is Donovan Johns, and I live in Meridian, Idaho with my wife and 6 month old son. I grew up a child of military parents, so we moved around a lot all over the USA (and a stint in Japan). I have lived in North Carolina, Alabama, Tennessee, Nebraska, Los Angeles & Sacramento, California, before settling here in Meridian (just outside of Boise). Like most of you, my work background has been in IT and computers, up to last year, when I quit working at HP and started taking over the family business, which is a beverage and tobacco shop.

At the end of High School, I played my first pencil & paper role playing games, and was hooked. I’ve been playing role playing games for about 20 years now, starting with Palladium, then AD&D, Rifts, GURPS, Shadowrun, Hero’s, Ars Magica, D&D 3/3.5, then in to Harn. And for me, after my first game, Harn became my all time favorite.

The last several years, I’ve mostly been GMing games, and just in the last year or so started being a player again. I’ve learned to love being on both sides of the dice screen. A few years ago, we started using forums to help supplement our role playing, but this is my first true Play By Forum game.

Almost all of my Harn experience has been in and around Kaldor. I’m reading as much as I can about Viking culture, so if I do something incorrect, please let me know, and I’ll adjust as best I can.
Thank you all for letting me be a part of you game!

-Donovan
Meldun Jarlaka
Meldun Jarlaka

Character sheet
Birthdate:

Back to top Go down