From Across the Water
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

7 Nuzyael 720

+2
Kugald Daas
GM
6 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

7 Nuzyael 720 - Page 2 Empty Re: 7 Nuzyael 720

Post  GM Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:20 am

The older man seems content to let you back away, a smile creeps across his face as you do so. "Indeed another time, perhaps when the tables are a little more even we can revisit this" then with a sneer add "i am Menaar Gerherbt"

You leave the compound with the men of Gerherbt holding their ground, the youngest has moved closer to the older man, who places an arm around the boys shoulder.

Making your way back to the Daas clanhouse you find Madrin already sitting waiting for you. "It would appear that there are Gerherbt's all over. He could have gone anywhere" Madrin begins to list where the Valhakar has other clan members. "He is the Valhakar of the clan so all would offer him support if needed!"

While Madrin is still talking Thorin and Algared enter the clanhouse.

"Unless some one is able to tell us which way he went he will be a hard one to find" adds Madrin. Madrin then stands and says "If there is nothing else, the Jarl bid me check the registers" and he leaves the building and the warband behind.

Thurgell informs you that the man you crossed spears with is the younger brother to the Valhakar and although not a member of the thrangaard, he is still quite influencial around the thran. Thurgell tells you that there are not many in the thran or surrounds that would wish to draw Menaar into a fight. He is quite skilled and although he means you no disrespect feels that you would have been the worse for wear should he have been armed this morning.
GM
GM
GM

https://menglana.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Kugald Daas Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:35 pm

Menaar Gerherbt. Kugald burns the name into his mind. The pursuit of Reike had been just another mission for his Jarl. But now his grudge with Clan Gerherbt is personal. However, hearing Thurgell's description of the man, Kugald thinks that he made the right decision. This is neither the time nor the place to start a blood feud. That will come soon enough, when they find Reike, and then, he will have the support of the whole of Clan Daas.

Madrin's revelation that there are many Gerherbts that Reike could be hiding with makes Kugald frown. This could be like looking for a needle in a haystack.

"I have another idea. Perhaps we can use my confrontation with Menaar to our benefit. If anyone in his household DOES know where he is, they will want to warn him that we are hunting him. If we make a big show of riding and walking out, then we could double-back and watch the thran to see who leaves and then follow that person to Reike. Perhaps Menaar or one of Reike's sons will go to him."

"We could combine it with Jurri's suggestion. Thorin and I can ride off to Ygesdram. The rest of you following on foot. When those on foot are out of sight of the village, you double-back. Neirin should be able to find you a good hide where you can watch the village. Thorin and I inform the Jarl of the bad news, if Hovik hasn't already done it, and then pick up Hovik and come back. Hopefully by that time, someone will have gone looking for Reike with the news of our visit."

"It will also give us the opportunity to bring back more men. If this morning has taught me anything, it is that appearances can be deceiving. These Gerherbters may be poor, but that doesn't mean they aren't dangerous. We may have to fight our way in to capture Reike, now that we have lost the element of surprise."

TTYL

- Kerry
Kugald Daas
Kugald Daas

Character sheet
Birthdate:

Back to top Go down

Post  Algared Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:49 pm

Kugald, this dogs actions I feel likely prove this clan is a danger to the Daas. They are the type of vermin that would sell menglana to an invader if they thought they weopuld benefit. But it isn't personal cousin." Algared hopes to show Kugald support upon hearing of the confrontation.

"I wonder would be be worth the barring the gates at night, though that would likely make them bolder if they are so numerous and feel we are fearful." Listening to the suggestions and idea of doubling back, Algared responds, "That of course assumes that he actually left the Thran rather than hiding within it, if he hides here we would need to search everywhere and have not the time nore the numbers we'd required given their number and response to you Kugald. Given their strength, had I been the Valhaker, believing my plans were relieved, and having arranged to send few if any men to the muster from my clan would hide with my own especially if I knew the Daas here would be leaving for Ygesdram. Having the bulk of my own men with me I would then have planned to come out and leave with what ever force I desired and go where I liked. If he has left, then I imagine we may find we are followed with a view of waylaying us by your knew friend and few others." Algared smiles and shrugs, "I heard of a guy named Murphy when I was studying" Algared lets his thoughts trail off so others have a chance to speak their thoughts.
Algared
Algared

Character sheet
Birthdate:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kugald Daas Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:21 am

OOC: OK, I was kind of waiting for everyone else...but I will lead off

"Thorin, you and I should ride north to Ygesdram as fast as we can. When we get there, if Reike is there, we will send word back and the rest of you can follow us."

"Neirin and Algared, you head east, towards Asarna, Deje and the copper mine. Neirin, you can look for tracks or sign he has gone that way."

"Jurri and Madrin, you stay here and watch to see if any of Clan Gerherbt leave. If so, see if you can follow them."

"If Thorin and I don't find Reike in Ygesdram, we will pick up Hovik and any other men the Jarl can spare and race back to Rojanstad. We will pick up Jurri and Madrin and follow Neirin and Algared towards the mountains. Neirin and Algared, leave word in Asarna and Deje where you have gone."

"Agreed?"

TTYL

- Kerry
Kugald Daas
Kugald Daas

Character sheet
Birthdate:

Back to top Go down

Post  Algared Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:44 am

'Agreed.' Algared says, but i'd like to suggest a slight change Kugald. 'I was thinking if we are watched here we would be better to appear to leave together, then split up, as you suggest. Why let possible enemies know we have split into three groups. let them believe we are two. What do you think?"

While Kugald considers his suggestion Algared says to Neirin, "Do you think you would be able to tell if someone left the road to head east?"

Listening to the responses Algared nods then ensures his packs and gear are ready as he tries to recall who hold the thrans to the east which they will stop at, even though he imagines they will be in the end much like Rojenstad, with their men headed off to the muster.
Algared
Algared

Character sheet
Birthdate:

Back to top Go down

Post  Jurri Grebel Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:50 am

Jurri nods.

"If you are to return from Ygesdram, I would be grateful if you brought my weapons (spear, half-helm, shield)."

(Jurri deliberately did not bring his war gear as part of the ruse. Now it appears it may be needed.)
Jurri Grebel
Jurri Grebel

Character sheet
Birthdate:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kugald Daas Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:35 am

"A good suggestion, cousin."

The group quickly gathers their equipment and horses and heads off together on the road to Ygesdram. When they are out of sight of the thran, Neirin and Algared are the first to break off, head cross-country, skirting the fields to head towards the east road to Asarna.

Before they leave, Kugald says, "If you catch up with Reike, don't try and take him yourself. Follow him and keep him under observation. Leave word with the Daas clan house in Asarna and Deje as to where you are going. If you have to leave the road, leave a mark for us. A stack of three stones for right, four stones for left and then mark the trail as best you can. If you don't pick up his trail, wait for us in Deje."

Madrin and Jurri also turn back at the same time, leave the road and sneak back to a hiding place where they can watch the thran. Kugald says to them, "We will come riding back down the road, come out and meet us when we return."

"We will report back to the Jarl and come back even if Reike is in Ygesdram. I will ask the Jarl for a couple of hunters to help with tracking. If you see someone leaving the thran, mark their route in your mind, but don't risk exposing yourself until we return."

With that, Thorin and Kugald spur their horses and head for Ygesdram at best possible speed (without endangering the horses, of course).

TTYL

- Kerry
Kugald Daas
Kugald Daas

Character sheet
Birthdate:

Back to top Go down

Post  Jurri Grebel Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:49 am

Jurri will do his best to find a suitable observation point and remain concealed (Awareness 75, Stealth 48). He'll try to notice whether Madrin is having trouble doing the same, and offer help if needed.
Jurri Grebel
Jurri Grebel

Character sheet
Birthdate:

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:00 am

With best possible speed Kugald and Thorin spur their horses north. It is about a 1/4 of a watch after you left Rojanstad that the first glimpses of Ygesdram appear.

Along the way you encounter another group of armed men this time more than 100 in number, all seem to be armed with spear, shield and various side arms while they all wear a variety of armour. As you gallop past them they let out a cheer.

Nearing the thran of Ygesdram you spur your horses a little faster knowing they will shortly gain a rest. Making your way up the hill to the gatehouse, as you enter the fortification you dismount.

A young lad named Heraal, an apprentice of Hilsen Trens the ostler arrives to take your horses and leads them towards the stables.
GM
GM
GM

Back to top Go down

Post  Kugald Daas Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:28 pm

"Thank you," Kugald says to the young lad.

Kugald and Thorin stride purposefully towards the great hall, all the time keeping an eye out for Hovik. They go inside and seek an immediate audience with the Jarl.

OOC: I am assuming that Hovik is in the hall and has at least told Canute the basics and that Reike is NOT there.

As he approaches the Daas, Kugald goes down on one knee and bows his head deeply. He waits for acknowledgement and permission to begin.

"My Jarl, as Hovik has no doubt already told you, our prey has flown the coop. Unfortunately, he was startled and ran before our stalkers were in place to catch him. He said he was coming here," he looks around, "but no one really believed he would."

"As we speak, Neirin and Algared cast about for his trail, while Madrin and Jurri watch his house in case anyone tries to take him warning of our search. Thorin and I have come to bring you word of our efforts and to ask for additional help."

"We think he may be trying to make a run for the mountains and the Ibanvaalese. If we are to track him down, we could use at least one other good hunter, if anyone can be spared from the muster. I was thinking of our distant cousin, Barak. I have hunted with him. He is a good hunter and can be trusted."

"If you could spare another spear or two, that would also be greatly appreciated, my Jarl. We have a lot of ground to cover and we need to do it quickly before he goes into hiding. Clan Gerherbt has many clan members in the area and their loyalty...from what I have experience this very morning...is to Reike first. We may well have to arrest him at spear-point."

"We are planning to focus our search around Deje."

Kugald waits for Canute's decision. If he agrees, he says, "Sire, in order to run this cur into the ground quickly, my I beg a further favor? If we could borrow horses that would get us to Deje much quicker and it would greatly increase our chances of success. Perhaps the stable boy, Heraal could come with us. When we reach our destination, he could return to Ygesdram with the string of horses. If we have to pursue Reike into the mountains, horses will be of little use anyway."

Kugald bows deeply. "My apologies my Jarl. I have failed you. But I swear, we will find him and bring him to your justice."

He awaits the Jarl's decisions.

TTYL

- Kerry
Kugald Daas
Kugald Daas

Character sheet
Birthdate:

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:29 am

As you enter the Jarl clears the hall.

The Jarl listens as you explain the situation. "This has become a debacle!" the Daas stands and begins to pace the hall. The Jarl opens the door and calls for someone to fetch Thaldirs immediately.

He continues to pace the hall in silence until Thaldirs enters - he offers the appropriate greeting to the Jarl and says "You beckoned, my Jarl"

Looking at Thaldirs the Daas says "Fetch Barak, Borygg and Erdrick and bring them here."

Waving his hand in the direction of both Thorin and Kugald the Daas says "I instructed you to go in and bring him back, there was little need for subterfuge." you feel the words bite as he continues "Word of our spy is now out and the thran is alive with talk about who it is. I was hoping that all of this would have been kept quiet until Gerherbt was here and in irons" he continues to pace and look at no one directly as he talks to the floor but loud enought to get the impression you are meant to here this.

"I wanted my army focused on fighting a war and not wondering if the person next to them is a spy!"

"Gerherbt does not know the way through the mountains of this I am certain - if he were trying to make his way to Ibanvaal forces he would perhaps take a boat along the Leim River. Or maybe he has fled for good."

"I will give you the men you request but you are not taking any more resources than that!" his anger is building before he adds "this has taken more time and effort than I wanted spent I HAVE A WAR TO FIGHT" he yells.

Thaldirs returns with Erdrick, Borygg and Barak.

"Go with them and know that you do my bidding while you serve in Kugald's company - Kugald can introduce himself and his task on the way - pack your things you are going for a walk"

"Now leave me!" his words leave no doubt about his mood
GM
GM
GM

Back to top Go down

Post  Kugald Daas Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:35 am

Kugald bows deeply and backs away from the Daas without another word.

He turns and leaves the great hall with Thorin and their new companions, Barak, Borygg and Erdrick. When they are outside and the doors are closed, Kugald sighs, with heavy irony he says "Well, that went better than I expected."

He looks over his new companions. "My apologies, friends. It appears I have drawn you into a bit of a debacle...as the Daas would say." He quickly relays what has happened up until now.

"Do you have any questions?"

"We need to find Hovik and gather Jurri's gear." Looking at the others, "You had best gather your gear, we leave within the hour. Take only what you can carry easily."

"Thorin, can you find Hovik for us? I'll grab Jurri's gear." Kugald quickly makes his way to Jurri's clan house to gather his equipment. The looks from the members of the clan make it clear that news of their failure has already made the rounds of the thran gossips. He stops by to see his mother, sister and brother, just for a few minutes.

Soon, he is back in the yard, loading Jurri's gear on his horse. He makes sure Gauk (his horse) gets lots to drink and feeds him some grain. He checks Gauk's coat for burrs and checks the legs and hooves for any signs of injury or strain.

He wants to set out as soon as everyone has returned. (OOC: Assuming Thorin finds Hovik and brings him to join them.) "Hovik, good to see a friendly face. It doesn't look like we are too popular here right now. Since you ran all the way to Ygesdram, why don't you ride my horse. I rode back and am ready to march."

TTYL

- Kerry
Kugald Daas
Kugald Daas

Character sheet
Birthdate:

Back to top Go down

Post  Borygg Raal Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:45 am

After getting a quick situation report from Kugald, Borygg returns to his quarters, dons his traveling gear, packs his meager possessions, then returns to the yard.
Borygg Raal
Borygg Raal

Character sheet
Birthdate:

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:19 am

Thorin finds Hovik at Hervold's, as expected. He is obviously exhausted, but greets you with surprising enthusiasm.

"You must be feeling very generous today, Kugald, to offer your horse. Most days I wouldn't take you up on it, but I think I'll make an exception . . . at least, if someone can help me into the saddle!" Hovik's legs are so stiff that his first attempt to mount is entirely comical.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:10 am

Erdrick leaves the great hall to get the things he'll need (some food, bow, arrows, and protective gear in the event things turn ugly), and presuming he's been told what areas Gerherbt has fled to, will bring which ever maps he has of the area. If Gerherbt has indeed fled in the direction of Deje, Erdrick thinks, it shouldn't be too difficult to find him, as Erdrick should know where all the best hiding spots are.

Back to top Go down

Post  Barak Daas Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:35 am

When Kugald asks "Do you have any questions?" I’ll respond, "Are we likely to get in to a fight? Do I need my spear and shield?"

Barak then returns to his lodgings, via the meadhall kitchens. He’ll try to win a small loaf of bead, hunk of cheese and chunk of ham with his charm "For the Valhakar’s work". He’ll leave a penny in payment.

He’ll then pick up his hunting equipment (bracer, quiver, bow, knapsack, roll, pot, and flask) and the food, if any, goes in to the rations bag. Since we are in a man-hunt in the mountains he will take his shield, spear and helm. He dithers between taking his haakapik or his keltan, but takes the axe in the end. He carries the spear and shield, tries to fit the helm in his knapsack, and ties the hatchet on to his belt). If the weather is cold, which is likely at this time of the year [weatherlore 42%], he’ll don his sheepskin coat. He’ll then check again to make sure he has not forgotten something.

Barak then looks around the meadhall to see if Gelda is about. Is she is he’ll say to her "I’m off on the valhakar’s business. I should not be gone long. Please look after my gear till I’m back, as you have before". If he gets the opportunity he’ll give her a kiss on the cheek before departing.

He then returns to the yard muttering curses under his breath (he did not want to be doing this today).

"Are we all back I say?", looking at Kugald, "In which case we had better be off".

Last edited by Barak Daas on Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited weapons having read Kugald description of events)
Barak Daas
Barak Daas

Character sheet
Birthdate:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kugald Daas Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:05 pm

Without much further adieu, the small bad heads out of the thran. They head toward Rojanstad at best possible speed, on foot, with Thorin and Hovik on horseback.

They head for the spot where Jurri and Madrin are hiding. When they arrive, they stop and wait for the pair to come out of hiding and join them.

"Any news? Any unexplained departures?"

TTYL

- Kerry
Kugald Daas
Kugald Daas

Character sheet
Birthdate:

Back to top Go down

Post  Jurri Grebel Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:53 pm

Jurri and Madrin meet them at the appointed location. At Kugald's question, Jurri shakes his head.

"Nothing unusual." He judges by the presence of reinforcements that Reike was not found in Ygesdram, but doesn't ask for details. He can imagine.

He'll return Hovik's gear to him. "You look exhausted."

Collecting his gear from Kugald, he thanks him and turns to Barak, Erdrick, and Borygg, greeting them warmly. (OOC: I am assuming I know these men already, at least in passing. If that's not the case, he'll introduce himself.)

Jurri will suggest that Madrin be allowed time to complete the task the Daas gave him while the rest of us pursue Reike. "I do not think there is danger here, at least not for him."
Jurri Grebel
Jurri Grebel

Character sheet
Birthdate:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kugald Daas Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:51 pm

The weaponcrafter turns to Madrin, “You might as well go back to Rojanstad and finish your work. While you are at the thran, perhaps you can keep an eye out for any strange activity and keep your ear to the ground for any rumours of where Reike went.”

While Jurri is putting on his gear, Kugald turns to the others. “To avoid tipping off Clan Gerherbt that we have returned, I suggest we skirt the thran and try to avoid being seen. I think we should leave Madrin to return down the main road, while we go by way of the trails around the fields until we rejoin the road from Rojanstad to Asarna. I think we should head for Asarna and then Deje until we catch up with Neirin and Algared.”

TTYL

- Kerry
Kugald Daas
Kugald Daas

Character sheet
Birthdate:

Back to top Go down

Post  Barak Daas Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:35 pm

I will return Jurri's greetings.

Turning to Kugald "Avoiding the thran is sensible. But, how will Madrin contact us if he does find out something of note? Shall we agree he'll leave a mark on that [OoC: Barak points to a prominent] tree if he wants to speak to us?"

He pauses "As to finding our run away: do we have any knowledge that he has gone to Deje? Why would he be going in the direction? Cunate said he dosn't think he knows of any passes over the mountains".

Before continuing, he adjusts his shield - he is not used to carrying it on long hikes. He considers whether he should build a travoise or whether that will just slow him up.

"Lastly, I presume I am here to help track him. We'll find plenty of tracks left by men, how will we know which is his? Do we know anything that will distinguish his tracks? Would we be able to find out in Rojanstad... or are they against us?"

[OoC: What is the weather like? How has it been the last few days? Is the ground soft or frozen? Is there snow laying on the ground?]
Barak Daas
Barak Daas

Character sheet
Birthdate:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kugald Daas Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:46 pm

“Good questions.”

“First, we DON’T know if Reike has headed towards the mountains, however we did do a bit of rationalization. The main group was coming from the west from Upsala to Rojanstad the morning after Reike disappeared and we didn’t encounter him. Though, to be fair, we weren’t really looking for him and he could have slipped into the bushes and let us pass. Hovik ran north to Ygesdram and would have seen him or found him in Ygesdram if he had gone that way. The road south is a dead end, in Nupon. So, we guessed that it was LIKELY that he went east to Deje.”

“In any event, the main purpose of going toward Deje is actually to catch up with Neirin and Algared. Neirin is our tracker. I don’t know if he was able to identify a specific track to follow. They were hoping to either catch up with Reike or to look for fresh tracks of a lone man travelling quickly.”

“As for Madrin, I expect that after we find Neirin and Algared, and presuming they are not hot on the trail of Reike, we will turn around and start to check out the places Reike could have gone. To do that, we will have to come back to Rojanstad. Madrin will have access to the records listing all the villages and homesteads that Clan Gerherbt holds. We can either sneak in to Rojanstad, or come it openly.”

“My first goal is to gather the party up into one group. When people are split up, it is hard to coordinate our activities. We are also more vulnerable. Once that is done, then we can reconsider where to look next.”

“My thoughts are that he may have made a run for the river, as the Daas suggested, or he is lying low with one of his clan members. I think our best bet is to start from Rojanstad and work outward checking in with the communities around Rojanstad to see if someone has seen him.”

“Once we get our first clue, we can concentrate all our efforts on running him down. That is why I asked for more trackers. Once we get a lead, we can chase after him at top speed.”

“I am open to other ideas and suggestions if you have them.”

TTYL

- Kerry
Kugald Daas
Kugald Daas

Character sheet
Birthdate:

Back to top Go down

Post  Barak Daas Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:28 pm

After Kugald says: “I am open to other ideas and suggestions if you have them.”

"No" I say "I don't have better ideas. I just wasn't with you when you first discussed this. I wanted to check that we're done with Rojanstad before we move on. I think we'll be treking up and down this road a lot." Barak smiles to show he dosn't mean any offense. "I agree we need to get back together and plan our next moves. I hope he is hinding in the mountains: he'll be easy to deal with if he is on his own. My fear is he'll be hiding in the heart of his clan, and when we locating him we'll have to take on his clan to get him out".

Barak looks around him, and contimplates the angle of the sun in the sky.

"I guess if everyone is rested, we'd better press on circumventing this thran".
Barak Daas
Barak Daas

Character sheet
Birthdate:

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:20 am

Barak Daas wrote:[OoC: What is the weather like? How has it been the last few days? Is the ground soft or frozen? Is there snow laying on the ground?]

There was a small fall of snow a few nights ago which has long since melted, there was a few hours of light rain last night. Otherwise the days have been ranging from cold to warm with the nights being cold to cool.

Presently the temperature is cool with the a slight breeze blowing in from the north west. There are few clouds gathered in the sky but the day looks to warm up but the grey clouds gathering to the south west indicate that more rain could be expected later this afternoon.
GM
GM
GM

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:35 am

Madrin bids you farewell and good luck in your search before he turns and wanders back down the trail towards Rojanstad.

With most of the warband now gathered you head east towards Deje. As you skirt the thran of Rojanstad you pick up the trail about a 1/4 league from the thran. The road has not been that well travelled and Barak has no problems finding the signs of two people having travelled this road earlier today.

It appears that one of them merely walked the road pausing every now and then, while the other these tracks a bit harder to follow appear to meander from one side of the road to the other, on several occassions leaving the road altogether.

Following the trail around an 1/8th of watch later you pass through a small thran numering no more than six families or so. Barak looses the trail of these two men amid the other signs on the damp trail through the thran.

Several hundred metres outside the small thran you pick up the sign of these two travellers again, this time they both seem to be walking the trail together. In a little under 1/2 a watch you arrive in the thran of Asarna.

Continuing through Asarna you follow the trail east still. Nearly 1/2 a watch after leaving Rojanstad you arrive in Deje.

The thran of Deje sits at the foot of the Kejelrain Moutains and has a different look to it than the other thrans you have been through. Most of the farming land is immediately around the thran with woods being the predominant terrain type. It would seem from the pelts, hides and skulls that hang from most of the clanhouses that hunting and trapping are the more predominant trades here rather than the farmers and fisherman of the western holdings of Daaslund.

As you approach the thran of Deje Borygg, Erdrick, Jurri and Thorin spy two men hiding amid a copse of trees and bushes not far from the thran.

As the main group pull up to decide who they might be Algared and Neirin break cover and approach the group...
GM
GM
GM

Back to top Go down

Post  Algared Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:16 am

Coming from cover as they spy the warband approaching agared and Neirin approach the expanded band. Algared greets Kugald and the rest and then gives a sumary of his and Neirin's efforts. He explains they decided to position themselves where they had a good view of the road and surrounding area incase they had in the end been ahead of their quarry, and where they would be able to see the party arriving.

"We have also tried to find how many households in these thrans belonged to Gerbhert. In Deja there are none in Asama there were only two. It appears he has not come this way. And I am prone to agree with the view jurri mentioned hovik had. That he is still where he has the most support." Looking over the new member of the band, I see we have been granted some more man power by the Daas." With that Algared greets Barak a distant cousin more warmly than Barak has often experienced from his kin, but then Algared has also known what it is to be unfavoured, and Barak has seemed at times almost an outcast. He then greets Erdrick and Borygg.

"So any ideas where our dirty rat has gone?" Algared asks thenlistens to the others before Kugald decides their next move.

Last edited by Algared on Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Algared
Algared

Character sheet
Birthdate:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next