From Across the Water
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

9 Peonu 720

+2
Kugald Daas
GM
6 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

9 Peonu 720 - Page 4 Empty Re: 9 Peonu 720

Post  Algared Fri May 21, 2010 1:04 pm

"We'll have to stop now and try get some rest. In the darkness it was bad enough but with the mist we're sure to trip." Algared says.

Kugald nods to his younger cousin in agreement but turns to Barak who has been guiding them, "Well Barak, what do you say? Stumble onwards towards home Or shall we find a hollow or base of a tree and rest til morning?" Kugald smiles, "You may be sure footed and swift of feet my friend but as much as i would like to continue if if gets us home, I feel we should stop til morning light.'

The band look for some place suitable to huddle and rest or sleep then set their guard.
Algared
Algared

Character sheet
Birthdate:

Back to top Go down

Post  Barak Daas Fri May 21, 2010 1:38 pm

"I agree Kugald, we must stop now. I suggest we set off first light in the morning and get off these hills and back down on to the relative flat. if you and Algarad tell me the route you want to go, then I will happily follow it. By mid day we need to decide whether to keep marching or whether to stop and forage."
Barak Daas
Barak Daas

Character sheet
Birthdate:

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Fri May 21, 2010 1:46 pm

Time: End 5th watch - End 6th watch

In the darkness the warband conducts a quick search for a suitable campsite but comes up empty handed. In the end the warband collapse to the ground where they finish.

Dropping packs, each man takes a seat with his back against a tree, each of his companions visible only as a dark mass at the base of an adjacent tree.

A watch is set as the warband prepare their sleeping gear. Little preparation is made as each man quietly crawls under their blankets and with little fuss or noise each man quickly falls asleep.

Algared while standing his watch ponder for a moment whether or not to meditate on the ways of the arts of the Odivshe but quickly decides against it as his companions drift off to sleep and he needs to be alert while on watch. Propped against a tree and wrapped in his cloak Algared keeps watch over his companions

Waking Barak, Algared quickly slips off to sleep. Barak spends his watch wrapped in his cloak, keeping the cold at bay.
GM
GM
GM

https://menglana.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4