1st Saraju 720

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

1st Saraju 720

Post  GM on Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:11 am

Time: Beginning 1st watch - Mid 2nd watch

With most of the warband finding rest where they collapsed they arise still dressed in their bloody clothes of yesterday. Beams of light shine from Nolomar cresting the mountains to the east. The sky is barely hidden behind thin wisps of white cloud that streaks arcoss the sky. A light wind blows from the north east, the temperature is warm and pleasant.

Each warrior able to tend himself goes about their morning routines. Byrn although not knock out during the fight is still weak from her wounds and finds it hard to rise this morning.
avatar
GM
GM

Posts : 2528
Join date : 2008-08-02

View user profile http://menglana.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: 1st Saraju 720

Post  Algared on Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:57 am

Algared groans in pain when he awakens, he tries to ask again after the welfare of his companions news of the battle. He also seeks news of fellow thransmen even those he felt had little time for him or thought him a fool (not suprising really since his own father comnsiders him a wasteral). He also seeks of the tries to discover what damage was done to the thran.

Knowing that the foe had started to retreat before he succumbed to his wounds Algared will try to find out what caused their flight. Though he believes that Bronwyne was responsible and envisages the elkyrie manifesting herself and wading through the ranks of the invaders. Such would be worthy of the lays and legends.

None the less despite the questions Algared finds himself thinking about and is sure he asks, he finds he keeps falling asleep, sometimes whilst his mother or sister wipe his brow and and speak to him, at other times in mid thought as his battered body conserves strength as it heals.
avatar
Algared

Posts : 1567
Join date : 2009-06-06
Age : 51
Location : Sydney

Character sheet
Birthdate:
Occupation:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 1st Saraju 720

Post  Barak Daas on Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:27 am

After hearing the not unexpected news last night, Barak does not sleep well being full of indecision. Barak gets up early and washes himeself and yesterday's clothes in the river (he'll put a clean tunic on), before admiring the wreck of the Farvie. On the way back to the meadhall, he'll stop by the smoking ruins of the shipwrights' to see if he can collect anything that looks like it is Bjarni's gear or chest, though he dosn't hold out much hope. Presumably he'll find Bjarni's mail if he wasn't wearing it yesterday.

Back at the meadhall he will sort through his gear, and then set about repair his clothes and gear, before repacking his gear. He'll go find Shela or Gelda to see if he can 'borrow' some preserved foodstuff to refill his rations bags - he thinks he is going to need it, one way or the other. He will also try to have a word with Gelda alone (should be easier with Jabor away).

With what remains of the early morning he will visit Algared (and probably not say much given his condition) and then Bjarni. If Meldun, Bryndis and Bjorg and any of the others are around, he'll suggest that they meet up over lunch to discuss plans.

Post by GM Barak spends the morning cleaning and repairing his equipment and his clothing. Although Bryn did not pass out during the fight yesterday the poor lass is still badly knocked around she has minor wounds to her neck, left hip and right hand and a serious wound to her left calf. Bryndis is in no condition to be running around either, the shieldmaiden should be resting up from her wounds too.

Neither Gelda or Shella are prepared to give away any of Jabor supplies with Jabor's say so! You are able to find Gelda during the morning to chat privately after your gear has been repacked


Okay. If Bryndis is up Barak will invite her to lunch with group. Barak is not intending to go on a hike in the afternoon anyway.


Last edited by Barak Daas on Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:40 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Clarified who "she" was after the GM had changed the subject in his post ;-))
avatar
Barak Daas

Posts : 1635
Join date : 2009-09-14
Location : Letchworth, UK

Character sheet
Birthdate:
Occupation:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 1st Saraju 720

Post  Eijryk Orbaason on Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:59 am

Eijryk get up quite early and starts to walk around the meadhall checking the wounded to see if their state has got worse during the night. He will change bandages for those with serious wounds that might have bled through.

When Barak appears he will ask him if he knows what has happened to the group that pursued the attackers and if there is any other news around the thran. He also asks about Algared and Bryndis who looked pretty bad yesterday but he never got a chance to take a proper look at their wounds.

Post by GM Checking on the wounded, two of the wounded have died overnight despite the treatment given to them by Eirjyk. Spending the rest of the morning changing the dressings of the several other wounded men.
avatar
Eijryk Orbaason

Posts : 111
Join date : 2010-08-14
Age : 44
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 1st Saraju 720

Post  Barak Daas on Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:18 pm

Eijryk Orbaason wrote:When Barak appears he will ask him if he knows what has happened to the group that pursued the attackers
"No I have heard no word. Jabor isn't here to I presume they were involved in the battle yesterday, and are either besieged or making their way back here this morning. I am sure Cunate will have a plan and he will be talking to people later in the day about the events and what we will do next. We should all meet for lunch and discuss what we can do; will you be able to drag yourself away from your patients?"
avatar
Barak Daas

Posts : 1635
Join date : 2009-09-14
Location : Letchworth, UK

Character sheet
Birthdate:
Occupation:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 1st Saraju 720

Post  Algared on Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:32 pm

Once Algared is able to learn of the attack across the fords and the siege he will ask for his friends to join him. He wants to ask Eijryrk to ask if he knows of any medicines or can prevent infections. he also wants to speak to the priest to learn if Brownyne answered his plea, though he expects given the tragedy at the fords it seems unlikely. Ideally, Algared would prefer to avoid casting due to the difficulty caused by his numerous wounds, but believings there is no other option (except time which they are indeed short of) he decides he will cast "Azure hand" on each of his wounds. He hopes both Eijryrk and Meldun are present. If he manages to successfully cast and and heals all the minor wounds then he will cast again on the stomach. He will do all he can to enhance the casting chance.

Once finished he will casting he join Eijryrk and attend to any wounded under the healers supervision. Hopefully, being able help many of the wounded recover. He knows many thransmen will distrust him and others will view what he can do as witchery and refuse to have anything to do this strange magic, though he hopes Meldun and Eijryrk will hold a view similar to his own, that the ability he has to use the strange power is a gift from the gods. Algared knows that the the Shek Pvar do not draw on the divine but he believes that the gods gifted him with the ability to access the power just as they have gifted others to be master smiths, shipwrights or warriors. Algared believes that the existence of Daaslund hangs in the balance and with the king still not due to arrive for days if he can even help heal a dozen men they may help save many more.

Post by GM I have no idea what this means - are you casting or not Embarassed

Yes he is casting, and most likely loosing a days worth of rest, but hopefully he will succeed and make the healing rolls as well, and yes worried he'll either explode into a ball of steam or end up with an infection that will kill him.


Last edited by Algared on Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Algared

Posts : 1567
Join date : 2009-06-06
Age : 51
Location : Sydney

Character sheet
Birthdate:
Occupation:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 1st Saraju 720

Post  GM on Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:34 pm

Algared and Bjarni have both recovered from the shock that they suffered from last night and are able to walk, talk and move about, and like Bryn they are all still badly injured and require plenty of rest.

Anything that will gain them a single fatigue point will negate the days rest.
avatar
GM
GM

Posts : 2528
Join date : 2008-08-02

View user profile http://menglana.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: 1st Saraju 720

Post  Eijryk Orbaason on Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:59 pm

Barak Daas wrote:
"No I have heard no word. Jabor isn't here to I presume they were involved in the battle yesterday, and are either besieged or making their way back here this morning. I am sure Cunate will have a plan and he will be talking to people later in the day about the events and what we will do next. We should all meet for lunch and discuss what we can do; will you be able to drag yourself away from your patients?"

"If there won't be more wounded coming in from battles nearby and those lying here stay stabilized without immediate attention then I will certainly join you, or we can meet to discuss somewhere around here so if something happen I can be close at hand.", he tells Barak.

Post by GM During the morning the remainder of the wounded are removed from the meadhall and taken off to their respective clanhouses so that by the end of the 2nd watch the meadhall is empty of wounded and is once again returned to it's normal function

Algared wrote:He wants to ask Eijryrk to ask if he knows of any medicines or can prevent infections.

Eijryk tells Algared that he knows a few herbs that is known to reduce the risk for infection. He has a favourite himself that needs to be mixed with water and then heated gently to produce a poultice that is spread over the open wound and then bandaged over.

(OOC: I'm letting Neil judge if this is ok and what names the herbs might have, but I'm pretty sure Eijryk would know some herbs that help against infection and he has probably used some here as well?)
avatar
Eijryk Orbaason

Posts : 111
Join date : 2010-08-14
Age : 44
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 1st Saraju 720

Post  Sigrun Surenaal on Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:14 pm

Sigrun will act as a runner between her companions, so they can communicate freely, albeit slowly.

She'll also try to find some time to look over the damage to the warboats, and discuss the matter with Bjarni. They may be about as good as it gets for ability to repair them, now that Ulauf is dead. Did he have an apprentice who survived?

(OOC: And when the tally of lost items comes in, she may be scrounging for some things)

Post by GM A quick look at the warboats clearly indicates that they like the 'Farvie' will need many, many hours of work to make seaworthy. However, the tools and equipment necessary to make the repairs now lie burnt including the slipway

Yes there are two journeymen and two apprentices that you know of that worked with Ulauf. By the end of the 2nd watch you are able to find out that the two apprentices are alive and well, one of the journeymen has been killed in the fighting and the other is lightly wounded and being treated by his family back at his clanhouse
avatar
Sigrun Surenaal

Posts : 280
Join date : 2010-06-07
Age : 44
Location : Cambridge, MA, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 1st Saraju 720

Post  GM on Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:30 pm

Time: End 2nd watch

Around this time the thirty warriors that pursued the Ibanvaal warriors return to the thran, it seems that all they did was keep a respectful distance to ensure that they kept moving. The warriors stopped overnight to ensure that the Ibanvaalers did not try to double back. Satisfied that they had continued moving east the warband turned and made their way westward and home....
avatar
GM
GM

Posts : 2528
Join date : 2008-08-02

View user profile http://menglana.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: 1st Saraju 720

Post  Borygg Raal on Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:37 pm

Borygg's activities for the day: 1) checking and mending his weapons, armour, and gear; 2) helping the wounded get to their clanhouses; 3) helping his friends with whatever is needed.
avatar
Borygg Raal

Posts : 409
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 52
Location : St. Louis

Character sheet
Birthdate:
Occupation:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 1st Saraju 720

Post  Meldun Jarlaka on Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:42 pm

Meldun will wake, check his bandages and fix them accordingly, eat a hearty, yet hasty breakfast, then check on his friends and the others.

Seeing Bryndis still in pain, "Bryndis, you have fought bravely yesterday, but this day, you need your rest. I'm sure I won't be getting in too much trouble. Here, let me get you some food."

He will help her eat and make her as comfortable as she can be made for the morning.

Talking with Barak, he will agree to lunch in the meadhall. Once things are settled, he will return to Bjarri's and check on the priest to see if he needs any help for the day. While there, he will pray, then make his rounds with the families in mourning. He will also attend to the families of the two warriors that passed to Talagaad turning the night.

Seeing Nolomar nearing it's peak, he will return to the meadhall for lunch for conversations and getting updated on the news of the thran from the others.
avatar
Meldun Jarlaka

Posts : 136
Join date : 2011-03-05
Age : 44
Location : Meridian, Idaho

Character sheet
Birthdate:
Occupation:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 1st Saraju 720

Post  Bryndis Serewyn on Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:51 pm

After waking, Bryndis will change out of her armour into her only other clothes... the "good" clothes... hoping she doesn't bleed all over them. She'll be in particularly poor spirits... from all the sitting and waiting... but will stay put as she's been instructed.

If it's not too much effort, she'll see what she can do about repairing her damaged armour.

When Meldun and the others come to the Meadhall for lunch, she will join them... unless doing so illicits admonishment from those who instructed her to stay put Wink
avatar
Bryndis Serewyn

Posts : 171
Join date : 2011-03-08

Character sheet
Birthdate:
Occupation:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 1st Saraju 720

Post  Bjarni Daasen on Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:39 pm

Bjarni will gingerly walk around trying not to exert himself. Now that he has his wits back he will get some lad to see to his mail - get it cleaned and the blood washed off before it starts to rust. He now only owns the clothes he stands up in - all his spare gear has been burnt, including his good boots. He is particularly angry about that. "The Dagen has a lot to answer for. Those boots were made by my mother."

To Barak, who seems unwounded he says "See, this fine mail shirt did protect you. Friend, could you find me some weapons from those of the slain - a brace of spears and a shield. If you have time could you find me a good piece of oak suitable for my size that I can shape to use as use as a club. I can get the metalsmith to band it so it wont split when I next crack a few Ilbanvaal eggs"

If everyone in the warband assembles at the same place for food, Bjarni will marvel that we all came through such a deadly battle alive, if not a littel worse for wear. "Perhaps we shoudl stick together next time."

To Sigrun. "Once I am on my feet I am sure we can repair the warboat, from what you have said. That Ulauf Nildrom hardly knew his arse from his elbow when it came to shipbuilding. If all the tools have been burnt, at least the metal parts should be salvagable. The woodcrafter can make new handles. Hammers and nails can be found in the ashes. Get some boys onto it and I am sure we can get at least one of those vessels as seaworthy as it can be."

[Ooc to Neil - Bjarni took three wounds - hip, stomach and knee - all were decribed as serious. Does Eijryk's observations and treatment confirm this or am I being a big sook]

Post by GM The wound to the hip and stomach are serious while the wound to the knee is minor


Last edited by Bjarni Daasen on Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Bjarni Daasen

Posts : 837
Join date : 2010-06-04
Age : 57
Location : -39.863904,175.288741 Google Maps Coords.

Character sheet
Birthdate:
Occupation:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 1st Saraju 720

Post  Barak Daas on Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:54 pm

"Yes I can see what I can find you in the way of weapons. Probably the best will already be gone. Our weaponsmith, Jorri, has journeyed to Talagaad so you club will have to be unreinforced. I have one of the Cunate's new spears here in the meadhall. He gave me one, but I prefer to use my own. You can have that."

Barak will give Bjarni his spare spear, and go look for a decent spear and shield on the meadow.

Later, at lunch, he will ask the assembled people round the table "We were nearly defeated here but contained the raiders, however the Dagen has bested Cunate's army holding the border. It is only a matter of time before they get here. What will you do now? Algared and I have loved ones here, but I know not all of you swore to protect Daaslund".
avatar
Barak Daas

Posts : 1635
Join date : 2009-09-14
Location : Letchworth, UK

Character sheet
Birthdate:
Occupation:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 1st Saraju 720

Post  Bjarni Daasen on Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:17 pm

Bjarni will thank Barak for the spear.

"I gave ship-oath to follow the captain, not to Cunate," Bjarni will shrug and add "but it is not like I have anything else planned in the next month. By the way, if any of you see my knife, could you retrieve it. It was last seen stuck in that last Ilbanvaaler's belly."

[OoC - my personal gutting knife is big and has a carved whale bone handle - all that scrimshaw work on long sea journeys]
avatar
Bjarni Daasen

Posts : 837
Join date : 2010-06-04
Age : 57
Location : -39.863904,175.288741 Google Maps Coords.

Character sheet
Birthdate:
Occupation:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 1st Saraju 720

Post  Borygg Raal on Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:50 am

When Borygg finds out that Bjarni is in need of a club, he'll offer up his. Now that he has the mace, he won't be needing the club.
avatar
Borygg Raal

Posts : 409
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 52
Location : St. Louis

Character sheet
Birthdate:
Occupation:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 1st Saraju 720

Post  Algared on Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:01 am

Algared ginergerly makes his way out as he searches for his friends. Once he finds them he will ask what happened, who survived was killed or seriously wounded.

He also suggests that any damaged shields get replaced with ones of better quality if possible.

Upon learning of the attack and seige by the main Ibanvaal host, Algared decides he will cast his spells. He hopes the healer will stay near by incase his attempt cuases his wound to reopen. he knows the risks but if he skills can shorten the healing time then maybe some of the damage done to men can be reversed. he will explain to Eijryrk the risks as he knows them, stating he has seen wounds heal without leaving a scar, others have festered before his eyes, while yet others have neither improved or grown worse. And so asks the healer if he will stay in attendence incase he is needed.

Algared knows casting will likely generate fatigue and he finds the wounds hamper his abilities, but feels time is the Daas greatest enemy, and wounds will take time to heal unless he can speed their recovery.


Last edited by Algared on Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:01 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Algared

Posts : 1567
Join date : 2009-06-06
Age : 51
Location : Sydney

Character sheet
Birthdate:
Occupation:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 1st Saraju 720

Post  GM on Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:09 am

Time: End 3rd watch

The morning passes with each member of the warband partaking in their own activities, mending armour, clothing and equipment. Others spend the morning resting and recovering from their wounds and the battle.

Bjarni is able to gather together his weapons he thought lost on the battlefield, they were found by Borygg while he was moving about the battlefield yesterday.

Jabor seems distracted after his return from the pursuit and keeps to himself for the rest of the day. He moves about the meadhall and the outbuildings he, also visits the bodies of those that are no longer among the living to pay his respects. The staff go about their duties trying their best to leave him to himself.

Jorri's smithy will not be up and running for some time, the Daas clan will have to sort out who will take over the weaponcrafting franchise in Ygesdram. With Ulauf Nildrom gone the Nildrom clan will be pursuing their claim on the shipwright franchise. The thran will be at a standstill for a few days until the dead are buried, wounded need to recover and plans need to be made given the change in the current situation.

Word begins to pass around the thran that Cunate Daas has called for a meeting with the Storzar and he is marshalling the men of Daaslund to prepare to retake Abderheim. He wants the men rallied, assembled and ready to march when the King arrives.

Funeral pyres are being constructed to the south of the thran, some twelve or so in number. Family members are constructing the pyres in preparation for the morrow when they shall be sending their loved ones to Taalagaard.


Last edited by GM on Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:09 am; edited 2 times in total
avatar
GM
GM

Posts : 2528
Join date : 2008-08-02

View user profile http://menglana.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: 1st Saraju 720

Post  Bjarni Daasen on Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:22 am

Word begins to pass around the thran that Cunate Daas has called for a meeting with the Storzar and he is marshalling the men of Daaslund to prepare to retake Abderheim. He wants the men rallied, assembled and ready to march when the King arrives.

"I wont be marching," Bjarni says ruefully "not while I leak like a poorly caulked ship. I will have to stay here and look after the meadhall"


If he has the chance, Bjarni would like to go with Sigrun to have a look at the damaged warboats. He is not going to do any lifting or physical work, but wants to see the boats secured - hauled up the beach a bit so that when he is better then perhaps he can get a better idea of what may be needed to get them seaworthy.

avatar
Bjarni Daasen

Posts : 837
Join date : 2010-06-04
Age : 57
Location : -39.863904,175.288741 Google Maps Coords.

Character sheet
Birthdate:
Occupation:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 1st Saraju 720

Post  Algared on Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:28 am

Algared gets a bowl of clean water and finding somewhere out of the way, and begins to cast Azure Hand , He voice rising to become aubible to those near by and his hand gestures fluid as he recites some words in a strange language while he bathes his thigh wound with the water. The water grows cold and chills his skin causing goose bumps to appear appear on his as the water from the bowl washes over his wound. As he bathes the wound on his thigh he seems the wound heals leaving barely a mark to show it had was ever there. No sooner had he started the strange cant and he was finished, the old bloodied bandages that had covered his thigh being the only real evidence a wound was there to begin with. the Short cant and act of bathing his wound leaves him feeling and looking drained, he smiles and at his success and rests a while before repeating the process on his Calf, this time the wound remains unchanged though Algared once again looks as is he has being doing something strenuous and needs to catch his breath. After a while Algared is heard canting again, and muttered curses are heard to follow. "Guess that will one just doesnt want to heal,' he is heard to mutter loudly.

After about ten minutes Algared is heard canting once more, those watching notice no change in the wound on his shoulder which like the wound on his calf remains unchanged unlike the thigh wound that is no more. Once again Algared looks spent and rests.
avatar
Algared

Posts : 1567
Join date : 2009-06-06
Age : 51
Location : Sydney

Character sheet
Birthdate:
Occupation:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 1st Saraju 720

Post  Eijryk Orbaason on Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:17 am

Eijryk listens to Algared interestingly when he explains what he is about to do, and then stands willingly by when he performs his chantings. He looks amazingly at the wound on Algared's thigh as it closes and leaves no mark of the violence that was done to it.

"I once saw a Shek-Pvar from Melderyn who purged the pox out of a young girl in just two days. She was beyond hope to save for us. The girl's father didn't want to know about his daughter after that. He thought she was obsessed by some evil spirit. Last I heard she worked the streets of the port in Thay. She was a sweet girl." Eijryk tells Algared as he continues his exhausting work.
avatar
Eijryk Orbaason

Posts : 111
Join date : 2010-08-14
Age : 44
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 1st Saraju 720

Post  Algared on Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:53 pm

As Algared rests after casting he says. "Well, I think this merely hastens what would have happened normally, I'd prefer it if I didn't need to make such a song and dance, but it helps to block out the things that cause distracton and the wounds are a distraction." He chuckles weakly and winces from the pain as he does so before continuing.

"But I'm hopeful that with your aid and Meldun's, this will at least help us to bring relief and ease the suffering. " Algared mothions to his bowl, "My father is adament that no one will be granted hospitality or aid. I'm sure he feels it will eat into his profits. Personally I feel his cold heart dishonours his house and the Ljarl. So if I can right the wrong I may return some of the honour of the clanhouse and of the Daas." Algared sighs and falls silent for a while his head bowed, he looks up concern etched into his brow and adds. 'It is a shame about the girl, this is but a skill I can use, just like your medicines are tools you use. personally, though I do not rightly understand how or why, I have an ability, and access to a powerful tool. Which I am bound to use in a manner that honours Sarajin... but then people often fear what they do not understand." Algared sighs again then rises getting fresh water before he continues his efforts.
avatar
Algared

Posts : 1567
Join date : 2009-06-06
Age : 51
Location : Sydney

Character sheet
Birthdate:
Occupation:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 1st Saraju 720

Post  Bjorn Vetr on Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:27 pm

As the afternoon slowly passes, Bjorn stands at the entrance to the meadhall, gazing out across the thran and pondering the recent battle. He tries to go over the events in his mind, carefully noting in his mind the various mistakes that he made. His da' always taught him that if you were lucky enough to survive an incident like this, the least you could do was learn something from it.

Sighing, he turns around and walks stiffly back into the meadhall, limping slightly on his injured leg. His new friends are all gathering around the table, fixing their gear and nursing their various injuries, when word reaches them of the march to retake Abderheim. Quietly, he looks back and forth between Meldun, Barak, and Algared, wondering inside what their next course of action will be.
avatar
Bjorn Vetr

Posts : 48
Join date : 2011-03-10
Age : 38
Location : Caldwell, Idaho

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 1st Saraju 720

Post  Barak Daas on Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:49 pm

In the afternoon Barak wonders up the hill to see if he can see Tersi.

Post by GM Depsite being extremely busy with business around the thran, he understands the task given to you and agrees to meets with you. Walking towards the rear of the greathall, Tersi asks if you have any news regarding your task
avatar
Barak Daas

Posts : 1635
Join date : 2009-09-14
Location : Letchworth, UK

Character sheet
Birthdate:
Occupation:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 1st Saraju 720

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum