From Across the Water
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 Saraju 720TR

+4
Algared
Sigrun Surenaal
Bjarni Daasen
GM
8 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

4 Saraju 720TR - Page 5 Empty Re: 4 Saraju 720TR

Post  Barak Daas Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:54 am

Borygg Raal wrote:Borygg will tell them all of what happened with his watch on Skorri, how he and Bryndis followed the longshoreman to the neighboring village

Barak is initially excited by Borygg's story but quickly it becomes apparent that it appears to be a dead end.

[OoC: Does Barak know anything noteworthy of the longshoreman or his family?]

"It sounds like the longshoreman had a day off to tend to his family's land. With wool not coming in to Ygresdram I guess Skorri has less work for his labourers to do. If he is a link in chain of getting information to the Dagen, the message may have been passed on after you left by another."

"Perhaps we should watch the road from Jeinmark to Abderheim. There is little excuse for legitimate travel along the road now. However, if I were passing information to the Dagen the last thing I would do would do now would be to blatantly walk up the road. The distance from the river bank to the mountains is too large for us to be able to watch every possible route out of Daaslund to the east."

Barak Daas
Barak Daas

Character sheet
Birthdate:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sigrun Surenaal Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:58 pm

"I'm going to Tarnbro tomorrow, both to see what I can negotiate with Clan Nildrom regarding the construction of a boat, and also to renew the warning about the danger of the river. If anyone would like to make the walk, I wouldn't mind the company."
Sigrun Surenaal
Sigrun Surenaal

Back to top Go down

Post  Bjarni Daasen Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:30 pm

I will come, at least it will give my legs a stretch. We should wait to leave until after seeing Cunate. we have asked for an audience so it would be impolite to not be there.
Bjarni Daasen
Bjarni Daasen

Character sheet
Birthdate:

Back to top Go down

Post  Barak Daas Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:05 am

"I too will join you. There is little to be gained waiting around in Ygresdram and I could do with the exercise. Too long have I stayed in the thran, when I should be out in woods and hills."
Barak Daas
Barak Daas

Character sheet
Birthdate:

Back to top Go down

Post  Meldun Jarlaka Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:26 am

Meldun finishes off his drink and looks about at the others, "I too would like to join you in your walk. There seems little to do here, and the option to meet others in the area and warn them of the creature will suit my soul well."
Meldun Jarlaka
Meldun Jarlaka

Character sheet
Birthdate:

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryndis Serewyn Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:41 am

Bryndis sits quietly sipping her beverage.

She ponders on the apparent conflict brewing between Algared and Barak, and reflects on everyone's offer to join Sigrun after Algared has indicated we should train together. Training would be wise, but perhaps Algared is not the leader that he portrayed himself to be. The lack of a focused leadership troubles her.

Perhaps on the morrow, while the others seek audience with Cunate, Bryndis will seek out Thaldirs to see if there is some task she can perform for him on Cunates behalf. No task forthcoming, she will likely join the others on the road, if for nothing more than to keep Meldun out of trouble.
Bryndis Serewyn
Bryndis Serewyn

Character sheet
Birthdate:

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:33 am

As your group sits and chats throughout the afternoon and evening, you are able to drink readily from an uninterrupted supply of ale that is brought out to you by Shella Anders. You are able to eat your fill of a pork broth from a pot brought out to you, each of you are free to fill your bowls from the ladel provided. The broth is warm, tasty and filling, the smell wafts up to your noses even before the pot reaches your table.

The air chills once darkness falls but the hearth fire keeps the worst of the chill at bay.

Jabor notes your conversation and pulling up a chair sits with you for time "You are your own men" he says paying little attention to Sigrun as he speaks "you need no ones permission to venture off on your own" Jabor continues as he pours himself an ale from the jug nearby, "do you think the lark asks permission to leave the nest, no, when the time is right the fledgling takes wing and flies away" Jabor takes a drink smacking his lips together before continuing "you are all freemen able to do as you please" and with a smile on his face adds "I do not tell you this so that you will leave my hall, I have come to enjoy the company" he adds.

"Now enough nonsense from an old man like me" he concludes as he stands, drains the remnants of the tankard and leaves your warband alone.

With darkness all about outside, Yael is naught but a thin sliver providing barely enough light to see by. The warband turn in for the night with full bellies, warm hearts and hands and a comfortable place to lay. With your bedding laid out and the warband ready for sleep there is still no sign of Algared.

With the warband asleep by the fire, it is near high Yael that the sounds of a gusting wind can be heard howling outside, the shutters on the windows rattle disturbing your sleep briefly but it is not long before you are back asleep as weariness drags you back to the darkness of your slumber.
GM
GM
GM

https://menglana.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5